Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

That's right, his species was Neimoidian, I think it's spelled

Whatever I always refer to them as the aliens that had the battle droids because every film I kept thinking , who are the Jedi fighting all the time if the Empire wasn’t around yet and no clone troopers and every time they showed in each film the battle droids , I forgot and said “ oh yeah, these guys “ :lol

I suppose this will be my next order now that Obi-Wan is on pre-order. I’ll get them and maybe Dooku. Cutting myself off from the prequels after those two or three.

Hmm I just went and looked, doesn't appear to be anymore. Still up for preorder everything looks normal.
Sideshow office
19e47ac8321b64e41fb82ce280c4a123.gif

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if Sideshow labeled it that way intentionally to get a few hold outs to bite with the Obi-Wan reveal.

I'm just glad we're finally getting figures from the other movies. I had no interest in anything from ANH, and it felt like they were stuck on that for a long time.

Hoping they also make ROTS Sidious and Yoda.

Sith Anakin definitely will be released as seperate version later by Hot Toys...

If HT was smart they'd release alternate heads and charge $50 for some of their figures, this would be a perfect candidate for a Sith-eye option. They'd make a killing with very little effort.

This is listed under the "last chance" section on SS. Whatever that truly means at this point is anyone's guess.

Do they usually list PreOrder items that are about to sell out under last chance? I was waiting for it to be in stock to use my RP's on this which would then be free except shipping. When I apply them ($235) it still says I must pay (due today $23.50) for the NRD, then I have a -$4 remaining balance?

Last time I wanted a figure fully paid by RP's was the HT ANH Vader, but I remember people having issues on PO's, so I just paid the NRD and used my RP's for the remaining balance. Looks like it is still an issue since they want to charge me an NRD on a PO but can't use RP's on an NRD? Anyone else try using full RP's for a PO recently?

Hmm I just went and looked, doesn't appear to be anymore. Still up for preorder everything looks normal.

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if Sideshow labeled it that way intentionally to get a few hold outs to bite with the Obi-Wan reveal.

This is indeed how pre-orders are shown to be in low stock. And it’s still in the last chance section.

Happened with the regular Jyn. As soon as she was “in stock” she was listed as low stock and quickly sold out. And this will likely be getting a ton of more sales with the very nice looking Kenobi figure.

If you want it through SS — using points — I would order sooner than later. Keep in mind that even when they get it they usually keep it as “pre-order” status until all the pre-orders are shipped out and often until distributors get their allotments.

If HT was smart they'd release alternate heads and charge $50 for some of their figures, this would be a perfect candidate for a Sith-eye option. They'd make a killing with very little effort.

But I guess they can make even more by releasing a totally new figure with that headsculpt, and possibly re-using some of the outfit ??

But I would also like it if Hot Toys started a small side-business for additional head sculpts. No doubt there are contract and rights issues in doing that though.

This guy is now wait listed on SS.. Knew I should've ordered last night.. :mad:

Wanted to use all my RP's on him and was hoping to wait till he was available and in stock. Oh well... I'll still get him from somewhere after it's released.

This guy is now wait listed on SS.. Knew I should've ordered last night.. :mad:

Wanted to use all my RP's on him and was hoping to wait till he was available and in stock. Oh well... I'll still get him from somewhere after it's released.

I am sure the Kenobi announcement and pre-order accelerated Anakin to the wait list. I am glad to see these appearing to sell so well as it means we'll likely see more PT figures (Dooku has already been teased). I hope they don't do a cash grab with Clone variants and ignore much needed figures like Padme, Mace, etc.

I am sure the Kenobi announcement and pre-order accelerated Anakin to the wait list. I am glad to see these appearing to sell so well as it means we'll likely see more PT figures (Dooku has already been teased). I hope they don't do a cash grab with Clone variants and ignore much needed figures like Padme, Mace, etc.

I did join the wait list just in case. I'm still undecided on ESB Vader and the ESB Fett, and the Emperor, and the Royal Guards....I think that's the problem. I wanted to use my RP's on the figure I was least comfortable paying for... Just too many I want that I know are on the horizon..

Goes to show too that even with the hate the PT movies get, the characters from those films are awesome and still 100x better than what we've gotten from the new Disney ST. Lucas might not have given people the stories they wanted in the PT, but he sure gave us some awesome new additions to the visual characters of the SW universe.

Back