Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think enough people would be in to where the price wouldn’t be terrible(Leias dress was $150). But the wait would definitely be longer than most are willing. For the perfect robe, though, I’d consider.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these direct from China still? Or where is the best place to preorder? I'd like to get one now if possible.

Without a RotS Kenobi (for now), I’d say his best display counterparts at the moment would be Vader, ANH Kenobi or RotJ Luke when he arrives.

Mine is going with Rex, Fives and Echo. More of a General Skywalker look.

OK so i"m going to put this out there, i know i offered to do some repaints on the older ssc jabba's and even responded to a few PM's but with my work on this book ( a book on 1/6 scale collectable figures) its taking up too much time and resources so i apologize for those who were waiting for images etc.. as i was looking forward to doing a few as I genuinley enjoy painting and weathering, with that said i have come across collectors, customizers, painters, sculptors of all kinds and after reading this thread i reached out to some one who works with the production of figures as well as fabrics etc.. mostly fabrics and they are willing to do a custom robe for anyone who purchased an anakin and feels its too short, she is featured in the book along with other fantastic customizers like joost from jaz-inc among-st others whom will blow you away with their custom work.

Anyway after discussing this with her she is willing to do exactly 150 robes, they will NOT come with a certificate like most custom pieces but will be numbered and after further discussion about the research and development if you will, to get the robe 100% exact and lifelike to the character, she is able to do 150 robes and i apologize for the limited amount but it is time consuming and it was decided that this was a comfortable number and allows for quality control not to get lost in the process and stay 100%.

she is willing to do each robe for $75 that includes free shipping in US and $7 shipping overseas that will be $75 all in... signed, sealed, delivered, turn around time should be approximately 3 months with a possible delay of 1 month making that 4 months total from time of deposit to time of having in hand, only because a few weeks needs to be dedicated to getting the robe just right, it will require a 50% deposit prior to ordering and the remaining balance will be do once finished and prior to shipping out.

for those interested I would either start a line and adding your names or sending a PM directly with how many robes if you require more than 1 with you email and paypal details and should there be any other non existing robes, capes, dresses etc.. you can make a suggestion and you will receive an answer with a yes or no if it can or will be done and the price and details. this allow you to keep your figure and not have to mail it in for any type of customizing and no modification needs to be made, she is also offering robes for dual of naboo d.maul for $80 turn around time about 2 months or less, payment required in full.

again feel free to PM details, questions etc.. unfortunately no pics available at this time but you will receive a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied, and the deposit is required to secure your spot and avoid purchasing the fabrics and resources needed to make the robe and loosing the sale or takingaway from someone else whom may have missed out. You will be contacted via email when ready to ship should you change your mind or not respnd within 5 business days your deposit will be refunded and the spot will open up for the next person.

good luck.

Im very interested in that custom robe as Anakin my all times favorite character and this Hot Toys short robe really kill the character vibe :mad:

I’m interested in a longer robe but I’m not sending money to someone with zero feedback and an account that was created less than a month ago.

Especially without the information of the person creating the robe and no pictures of the final product.

:cuckoo:

I’m interested in a longer robe but I’m not sending money to someone with zero feedback and an account that was created less than a month ago.

Especially without the information if the person creating the robe and no pictures of the final product.

:cuckoo:
Exactly my thinking lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if OSK offers Jedi robes soon.

We can have a prototype ornatleast progress pics of a robe in about 3 weeks, I was offering a service for collectors not asking for money upfront "blind" so please try not to missconstrue I understand and apprecaite concerns and I was just getting the I go out there but pics will be posted as well as further details. No one has to send money or purchase anything no one is onbkigated its just an option for those interested and we are happy to post info as soon as possible. Trying to line it up were the robes are done within a few weeks of collectors receiving the figure. However I believe they're is an early release so looking at june for the robes so maybe a wait of a month or so. But additional details to follow. Thank you for all that showed interest.

Im interested in the custom robe- will continue to check this thread as details emerge.

In all fairness- the proto never promised us a full length robe.

Attachments

• 20155698_10154708238902344_8340119983913361751_n.jpg
    20155698_10154708238902344_8340119983913361751_n.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 265
In all fairness- the proto never promised us a full length robe.

It’s funny how some issues don’t get that much attention until it’s the final product. I remember not reading much about the scout trooper issues leading up until release and then suddenly there was hyper focus on things that had been on the prototype as well.

I was waiting for someone to touch on it but did anyone else notice that the switch out hand selection is different too? One of the one's in the proto pics is nowhere to be seen anywhere in the final products inventory.

HEY we are back...so I got my Anakin yesterday...GREAT FIGURE...but that robe...so tried the sideshow robe....still to short...and it looks so cheap on the figure, to my eye it does not work

HEY we are back...so I got my Anakin yesterday...GREAT FIGURE...but that robe...so tried the sideshow robe....still to short...and it looks so cheap on the figure, to my eye it does not work
Will water treatment, stretching it out and a press get a tiny bit more length out of it?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back