1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Also anyone know is this normally put up at SSC after the initial release in Singapore?

Yea, probably next week is my guess. Maybe a December/January release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, probably next week is my guess. Maybe a December/January release?

That sounds accurate to me, although the release date seems a little soon? idk.....
Still waiting on Yellow Jacket, Drax and the Sentry :tap

Don't these "summer exclusives" have really quick turnaround times? Quick of course being 3-5 months haha.

That's a nice looking iron man.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

^ but by doing that it might piss off the people that already bought the figure including me as well [emoji38]. At least give me the option or I wouldn't ever pre order a figure and wait months to buy it after its released in order to know there not going to come out with the same one but a tad different 3 weeks after they just shipped out the same one.
Eddy st

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

First pic of it:
image.jpg

Well damn that looks a lot better than the promo shots.

Is sideshow gonna sell this one to westerners?

I'll probably have to give this one a pass. Strapped on cash and kinda want to give myself a break from buying Iron Man figures.

Yeah. I dont know if I'll pick this up also, but I liked alot. Waiting for price to show up first.

I think its gonna be 339.99 usd. But in canadian dollars, it'll be close to 560 with shipping and customs included.

To be honest i started collecting the IM figures from Hot Toys starting about 6 months ago and i thought there was a few since there were not that many in the movie but then i started realizing all these variants and the collection keeps going and never stops, this is not cool because you would want to collect the movie figures as time goes on but this never ends.

I bought new figures and allot of people i bought the figures from who were selling them all said the same thing, need to re think their collections, selling IM and starting the avengers collection and others are saying the same as me, cant and WON'T keep up, get's expensive.

So i thought, well i'll just only buy the ones the were in the movies and the argument can be made for that "these were in the movies" but for real, i think they need to chill with these variants, i think they are loosing some creditably on there selling and taking care of there customers, their products are great, detailed and packaged awesome (now) but rethink the order on how you are selling these.

My 2 cents

Big picture though, iron man is their best selling line. Think how many billions of people there are in the world and how limited their production of figures are. The volume on these figures is in the several thousands of at best. They aren't catering to completists and they don't have to. The diversity in the suits appeal to different people so there are a wider pool than just completists going after these.

These exclusives are slam dunk sellouts for them so they will continue to put these out until they stop being sellouts.

As for you jumping onto collecting all of the suits and not liking the variants, they kind of laid the road for what was coming a long time ago, so it's not like there wasn't fair warning.

J3CZQIy.png

Do I buy a new shed this weekend or put that money towards the preorder?

Decisions, decisions

I said i would stop back at mk 7. But i think this will be my last. I skipped stryker and bones cuz i thought they were just lame. But now it's a saturation point for me. The "wow, new paint" factor has worn.

I thought so, no headsculpt. I want a stark headsculpt, but I keep getting side armours...
I've been wanting this one since that pic. I still remember the day I decided I didn't need that gunmetal. The blue one was coming. They better not deny me with their pricing.

Anyway, you guys shouldn't be predicting those high prices!!!

Back