Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda thinking of getting the set coz I really want a civi Steve ... :/ I'm just not sure I'll like the stealth suit and the bad fitting ...

Kinda thinking of getting the set coz I really want a civi Steve ... :/ I'm just not sure I'll like the stealth suit and the bad fitting ...

Just pick up a lone civvie Steve figure on eBay then. You can get them for relatively cheap I believe. I have both the SS and civvie Steve figures, but didn't get them as a set. In fact, it was the other way around for me. I got the SS by itself because I had no interest in the civvie Steve figure, but later on decided I wanted it.

Just pick up a lone civvie Steve figure on eBay then. You can get them for relatively cheap I believe. I have both the SS and civvie Steve figures, but didn't get them as a set. In fact, it was the other way around for me. I got the SS by itself because I had no interest in the civvie Steve figure, but later on decided I wanted it.
Oh! You can find civvie Steve separately on Ebay?! Now that would be neat! *_* Gonna have to check that out now coz I kinda don't wanna spend 350€ on the set when I only really want one of the figures.

Edit: Just checked and there's only one for $199 ... :/ since it doesn't come with additional hands or the shield I'd have to buy those too and there're probably gonna be custom fees so in the end it might even be cheaper to get the set. :/

Oh! You can find civvie Steve separately on Ebay?! Now that would be neat! *_* Gonna have to check that out now coz I kinda don't wanna spend 350€ on the set when I only really want one of the figures.

Edit: Just checked and there's only one for $199 ... :/ since it doesn't come with additional hands or the shield I'd have to buy those too and there're probably gonna be custom fees so in the end it might even be cheaper to get the set. :/

Just be patient then. There may only be one listing at the moment, but there's usually listings for it all the time with accessories included. Or you can just buy the pack and sell SS Cap. However, you may end up liking it and decide to keep both.

Just be patient then. There may only be one listing at the moment, but there's usually listings for it all the time with accessories included. Or you can just buy the pack and sell SS Cap. However, you may end up liking it and decide to keep both.
Yeah, I fear patience is not my strongest point. ^^ I can already see it ... I'm gonna check out one review after another and read through this thread and then forget that I don't have space and that this isn't just another figure for 70 bucks and order the entire set ... XD

ugh ... and here I wanted to get CW IM or Hawkeye ...

It's just, I'd go for just the civvie Steve but I dunno about splitting sets like this. I mean how is resell value for separate parts?
Moreover, I really like the stealth suit in the movie ... haaa~ but I'd have to sell some figures if I wanted to display both of them ... *tears hair*

W0fpSLe.jpg

Stealth Cap/MoS body mod! It was quite nerve wrecking but it was worth it!

That subtle touch with "shoulder padding"/separation/bulk looks tons better than stock. :clap

Alright, anyone interested in splitting the set with me? I really just want civvie Steve. I'd buy the set for 321€ in total which would be ~ 160€ per figure. ^.^

Already sold my Steve off but there are some custom sets that look just as good for a lot cheaper.

I'm debating selling my civilian Steve. I think I like my Avengers Cap figure (with the unmasked sculpt) better. But I'm in the US.

That's just the outfit though and I need the entire figure as I only got CW Cap on preorder and I plan on displaying him with Buck in costume.

I'm debating selling my civilian Steve. I think I like my Avengers Cap figure (with the unmasked sculpt) better. But I'm in the US.
Well, if you decide to sell him, let me know and if the price is right and shipping isn't killing me, i'd be interested. :3

That's just the outfit though and I need the entire figure as I only got CW Cap on preorder and I plan on displaying him with Buck in costume.

Well, if you decide to sell him, let me know and if the price is right and shipping isn't killing me, i'd be interested. :3

Where are you located. I have one for sale.
fe1a1e56fca80f9cddd7c332fca3f44d.jpg

The highway fight outfit is different from the one HT Steve comes with, right?

Back