Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection there, nathan! I'm jealous of it for sure!

Hi guys, just wanted so share my stealth cap - I got the loose uniform and sculpt from Toyanxiety, and it's on an Easy and Simple body. First time I ever tried to mod a body. Basically stuffed the chest with paper, and made a cut down the neck opening front and back to allow more arm movement.

I like it, at least the arms can move better now and it looks good - still need to get a Steve Rogers sculpt to bash the civvies look.

View attachment 175657

That looks awesome. How did you manage to get the waist to slim down while not making the vest and the waist band of the pants all loose without the fat suit underneath? Would you be able to show me a close up front shot? Thanks a lot

My cap shelf is up to date:
20bce654137bbf3436318ac2e467b85d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A fantastic display, there. I wish that I was collecting 1:6 figures when the First Avenger Cap was first released.

Thanks!
I now regret missing the golden age cap, at the time I taught it was obsolite since I already have WWII cap from first movie, but now the completeist part of me is bugging me...

You can never have too many Caps, great looking display.

He was the only one I was missing for a long time because I had the same mindset as you...since he was so close to the first avenger cap there was no need for him...but I had to complete his evolution so I got him and now he's my favorite (until I get AoU of course).

He was the only one I was missing for a long time because I had the same mindset as you...since he was so close to the first avenger cap there was no need for him...but I had to complete his evolution so I got him and now he's my favorite (until I get AoU of course).

Nice.... personally I think it might be the best Cap so far.... I really like the figure

Got my Steve Rogers head from Onesixthkit...I really dig it...works so much better than the Avengers head I was using. I love their store, a much cheaper alternative for bashing figures.

You think sideshow will let me transfer flex payments from the single WS cap to the AOU one?

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Isnt there fees for refunding flex payments?

Got my Steve Rogers head from Onesixthkit...I really dig it...works so much better than the Avengers head I was using. I love their store, a much cheaper alternative for bashing figures.

Looks great. Just one thing. You might want to bulk up the shoulders a bit with some tissue paper. Easy mod. Just remove the head and use tweezers or your fingers to push some tissue under the shoulder areas. It will bulk up the tunic and raise up the collar.

It changes this:

30F0D7EF-C06B-413B-8992-C970661FA38F.jpg

Into this:

DD81D007-6D62-46B6-B3F7-452FFA952174.jpg

Thanks guys! I have a feeling the AoU Cap will look better in the shelf, but I like this one for now. Thor is a great figure too. I think he's got double rewards going right now.
Totally agree with both statements. Going to buy 2 AoU caps just like I did with SS Cap. And I've got both versions of dar world Thor and aside from the VERY minor articulation differences, still prefer the armored sleeves.

You can find SSM Cap for like 170-190 still. Just FYI. Also, he's a very cool figure. Only mod that was needed was a clear coat on the shield. Although, I clear coat all my cap shields now.

If that is £170-190, than I would pay that. I paid a little more than that, for the Enterbay JCVD figure. So I would pay £190 for TFA Cap. I have just checked Ebay, and there isn't a TFA Cap for sale in the UK. The cheapest TFA Cap on Ebay UK, is £123 with £22 postage, which has currently had 17 bids, is located in the US and is in used condition.

Hey guys, quick question - Im trying to bash a Steve Rogers figure, and I was wondering if the Cap figure from TWS is using the same body as Steve Rogers figure?

Edit:

I just checked and it seems its the same body, except the Steve Rogers body is wearing a swimsuit like underwear inside the body. Is the difference significant if I were to just use the Cap body for the Steve Rogers bash?

Last edited:
Back