Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a tough one, I need both. But If I had to choose I would get the AoU version

16052170291_a289554868_b.jpg

I have to have them all as a Cap fan, lol. Only missing Star Spangled man. Passed on GA Cap since he was too similar to TFA. Any ideas when AOU will go up for preorder? Noticed they had Iron Man already up.

You must have cut the suit off to get to the shoulders to add the extra sculpted bits you added. If you didn't cut it off I would love to know how you did it. I plan on doing your mod, Darkavatar's mod, and
Chi-lenn Wong's mod from the OSR tutorial. After all that this already great figure will be taken to the next level. :yess:

You need join in OSR group 1st before read it.
I did the same way to take off the suit & simular method to increase the articulation. One more step what I did was change the body.

That AoU Cap figure looks WTF-amazing! It'll be THE Cap figure to get. I really can't wait for that one. I'm probably gonna get the parted out harness, HS and belt and add them to the Avengers Cap figure, those couple things with punch him up to perfect, while simultaneously adding a design continuity to all his uniforms.

Thats a tough one, I need both. But If I had to choose I would get the AoU version

I know AoU version will have better tailoring, better sculpting, better fitting etc... But this white and reds makes it more Murica. Stealth concept looks much more better for me.

The one thing that made me ultimately pass on the Stealth Cap was the second thought I had after the initial "Awesome likeness!", which was - "He looks like a spokesperson for Adidas...." :lol

My Captain America rocks the Red, White, And Blue. :wink1:

I'm getting stealth cap because I thought the suit looked great and The Winter Soldier is one of my favorite marvel films. I'd like to think I have the self control to not but Avengers 2 Cap, but odds are I'll get sucked into the hype and preorder it as soon as it's on sideshow.

Honesty never thought I'd have more Cap figures compared to Iron Man or Batman, but I love pretty much everything about the character and Marvel is killing it when designing his suits.

Back