Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHH! Why would you do such a thing?!

I like the Strike figure but just have no need nor space for a bunch of Caps in my collection. I'm conceding to have 2 Cap figures, Avengers Cap with the team and AOU Cap with that team.
Loki's new sculpt is an improvement from the prot, but it still looks amateur to me even in OMG's photo's.
Falcon on the other hand looks great, I jusy don't know where to display him :lol

I like the Strike figure but just have no need nor space for a bunch of Caps in my collection. I'm conceding to have 2 Cap figures, Avengers Cap with the team and AOU Cap with that team.
Loki's new sculpt is an improvement from the prot, but it still looks amateur to me even in OMG's photo's.
Falcon on the other hand looks great, I jusy don't know where to display him :lol

.............alright then..........

:wink1::lol

I ended up canceling Falcon for Groot. I'm sure I can just pick up the Headsculpt on eBay. Should I be worried if the next Mackie sculpt looks like crap? I'm mainly waiting to see if they give Sam a more comic book looking costume in the future.

I'm sticking with my two pack pre order since I absolutely adored Steve in both outfits. He was a complete badass in them.

I ended up canceling Falcon for Groot. I'm sure I can just pick up the Headsculpt on eBay. Should I be worried if the next Mackie sculpt looks like crap? I'm mainly waiting to see if they give Sam a more comic book looking costume in the future.

I'm sticking with my two pack pre order since I absolutely adored Steve in both outfits. He was a complete badass in them.

Yes he was!

Glad I didn't commit to buying this set. The more I think about it a civilian Steve Rogers isn't that necessary. If anything I'll just get the Stealth Suit Cap and call it good. That or wait for the Age of Ultron figure.

I agree that a civilian Steve isn't completely necessary--but a taller, better Cap body and an excellent Rogers headsculpt are necessary (for me) because I'll be using them with my TFA Cap's outfit to create my personal best looking Golden Age Cap.

I couldn't tell if the wings folded up, if you display him on the stand flying it'll be higher on display above other figures, but the wingspan......

Some of the product pictures show it with the wings angled down so I think they can

902203-falcon-001.jpg

oh you saw it!? Lucky! I'm hoping that the wings are able to bend down so he will fit in a detolf...otherwise I'm lost too :lol

yeah but the wing on the right is angled away from the camera so it doesnt show the true width, I think it would be hard to fit this guy in

Oh no!! If he doesn't fit in a detolf , I am gonna be stuck too! :horror Don't want to display him without the wings on.

Yep, that might be the way to go, hopefully I can display him and the Batman Armoury across the top of the two detolfs that I have.

I was just about to say the armoury should fit inside the detolf(As mine does), but i seem to recall the HT one has a large base that rises it up a bit, so it might not, lol. But with at least two inches free above the head of a normal 12" HT figure, you can still afford to drop the top shelf down a couple of inches to fit the armoury on a normal shelf.

I was just about to say the armoury should fit inside the detolf(As mine does), but i seem to recall the HT one has a large base that rises it up a bit, so it might not, lol. But with at least two inches free above the head of a normal 12" HT figure, you can still afford to drop the top shelf down a couple of inches to fit the armoury on a normal shelf.

Thanks for the advice - much appreciated :hi5:, I will definitely bear that in mind - once the detolfs are set up and I finally get around to sorting the displays that is!! :lol

Back