Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, helmet less is a way better look... only problem is you cant have both on display if your take he rogers head for the Strike suit... :(
That's why I bought the 2-pack and an additional STRIKE cap

Hnnngh...that Winter Soldier pic is awesome. Initially I was just gonna get Strike Cap, but I ended up preordering the two pack and the Winter Soldier simply so I can pose the Winter Soldier/Steve with Bucky punching the shield. I may have an addiction.

:panic:Thats the reason I'm getting them, well 90% of the reason anyway

Hnnngh...that Winter Soldier pic is awesome. Initially I was just gonna get Strike Cap, but I ended up preordering the two pack and the Winter Soldier simply so I can pose the Winter Soldier/Steve with Bucky punching the shield. I may have an addiction.

I was going to buy the 2-pack and Winter Soldier simply so I could try to stage the part of the bridge fight with the knife (which neither one comes with). I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I know all too well where you're coming from.

I was going to buy the 2-pack and Winter Soldier simply so I could try to stage the part of the bridge fight with the knife (which neither one comes with). I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I know all too well where you're coming from.
What? Winter Soldier comes with a knife, lots of knives in fact

shhh.... Let him have this
giggle-face-meme-13.jpg

I'm really thinking about getting this 2 pack. I just wish the second shield was the red, white, blue one. I like the stealth shield but give me that classic one. I very much want to display a Rogers in stealth suit, RWB shield, and no helmet. TWS was so good I want to recreate most of those scenes. :)

1000th post! :D but umm this is supposed to be out in January right? And Winter Soldier in Feb? Anyone remember if Cap figures usually get delayed? I mean, it's not like they're as hard to manufacture like Iron Man suits.

1000th post! :D but umm this is supposed to be out in January right? And Winter Soldier in Feb? Anyone remember if Cap figures usually get delayed? I mean, it's not like they're as hard to manufacture like Iron Man suits.

I don't think it will be delayed but you can never really know, since they were announced ages ago and went up for PO ages ago(except Falcon), I can see them being released in early 2015, unless the GOTG line is also released in the same time frame

oh and congrats on the 1000th post, I'm almost there myself

I don't think it will be delayed but you can never really know, since they were announced ages ago and went up for PO ages ago(except Falcon), I can see them being released in early 2015, unless the GOTG line is also released in the same time frame

oh and congrats on the 1000th post, I'm almost there myself

I think November to December for Hong Kong release. According to HT Japan site last time out. This will probably not be delayed.

Back