Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank God no one EVER aims for his legs when he does that.

Like, ever.

GREAT pose!

3f4ec350-f8fe-0131-c0cc-0eb233c768fb.gif

Nobody. Ever. :lol

Now why didn't this set come with 2 Steve Rogers unmasked sculpts?
What if you wanted to pose Cap and Steve side by side without a mask?

Thanks for the kind comments guys, All I have really done is remove the fat suit, and use some of the padding in the chest area.

The main issue for arm articulation is the shirt underneath the center part of the suit, I'm planning to cut that out completely allowing the arms to be independent of each other, and try to improve the chest definition in comparison to the abs, and sort out the shoulder areas :)

has anyone ever tried to water down the suit and make it more flexible in the shoulder area while its still wet???

In my experience its the under suit and the tight fit of the suit on the arms that restrict movement in the arms and shoulders.

That's what I plan to do, completely remove the under suit and allow each arm to then be independent from the main body.

In my experience its the under suit and the tight fit of the suit on the arms that restrict movement in the arms and shoulders.

That's what I plan to do, completely remove the under suit and allow each arm to then be independent from the main body.

Good luck and be careful with that. I've seen some people cut the stretchy undersuit too much, and the shoulders haven't looked very good because the sleeves hang too low. If you completely separate the sleeves, you'll need something to make sure they stay taut at the shoulders (which I'm sure you've considered). So color me curious to see what you end up doing with the suit.

Wanted to ask fellow members for some advice/suggestions. Looking to find a permanent pose for STRIKE suit Cap, wasn't 100% happy with the others, wanted to see what you guys think I should do with it. I was surprised to see he has a good "split" articulation in the pants so i wanted to work that into the pose. Should I put a shield on his left hand/arm? Put fists on him for a fighting pose? Slap on the Steve sculpt and have him hold the helmet or leave it on the ground? Ideas/suggestions appreciated, thank you!

Nice pics, man! :clap

Can he hold the shield in his right hand, as if he's about to throw it, like on the Lemurian Star? Or can he hold the shield out in front of him, as in the proto pic? I don't know for certain since mine's still in the box. :lol

Nice pics, man! :clap

Can he hold the shield in his right hand, as if he's about to throw it, like on the Lemurian Star? Or can he hold the shield out in front of him, as in the proto pic? I don't know for certain since mine's still in the box. :lol

Thanks! It's hard to have him hold the shield in the air by one end because of the weight of the die cast, but the other pic, if you're referring to this one, it could work. I'd love to have him in a pose where he throws the shield at the guy on the ground or running while throwing.

902187-captain-america-stealth-s-t-r-i-k-e-suit-011.jpg

Back