Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

For DasMuse...are you putting the clip through the hand-held part of the strap or the part that rests closest to the shield?

I use a modified paperclip sometimes, and run it through the strap that is right against the shield, instead of the one that his arm goes through.

IMG_5511.jpg

I used the clip it comes with and the shield never rests that close to his back... unless i'm doing it wrong.

The largest opening on the clip needs to go under the arm strap AND the strap under that, so the clip rests against the shield itself.
Only then will the shield be as close to his back as it can be. I hope these pics show the way it should go:

1434C043-1F4E-4D65-A433-F3D5E3312E9D.jpg

8021497F-65FE-4EA2-AEF1-77EE4EE25C2F.jpg

A0B82DC2-9BF9-4D39-A124-18F6A935C05E.jpg

87599B37-2D80-4107-B847-489D35BFD0EC.jpg

Finally got around to making a review on this guy. Enjoy! Still love this figure a lot.

I saw a seller selling everything for the Steve figure, only minus the head, for $130 shipped.
Makes him reasonably priced, and you'd just have to keep your eyes open for the head.

I seen that one on the bay, I believe it's also missing the shield as well. I was thinking about picking that up but the prices of the head sculpt and shield separate puts it way over 200 total

I seen that one on the bay, I believe it's also missing the shield as well. I was thinking about picking that up but the prices of the head sculpt and shield separate puts it way over 200 total

Yeah, of course.
I bought stacks of both shields and the Steve heads, so i already have what it's missing.
But if you *had* a shield, and bought the $30 bootleg head(Whilst keeping an eye out for the HT sculpt eventually), you could have him for a decent price.

Hi. I need to custom my STRIKE suit Cap and cut out the fat suit. I also remember a post somewhere where someone described putting rubber bands around the abs. Can someone tell me what page the instructions are on? Thanks. I want to make sure I do it right.

Back