1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gCWZ5L.jpg

Anyone get one of these? I'm considering it.

This is the question I asked and the response I got back from the seller on this:

Q: Is this actually a fully custom made head sculpt, a repaint of the factory produced head, or simply the untouched Hot Toys factory product without any customization? Just looking for a more detailed description. Thanks!

A: hi there. We are not sure where the head come from, we just found it buy it and sell it. Thanks
- Onesixthkit

Not sure what to make of this, but it sure looks like guyver1 was right in his earlier assessment. There sure seem to be quite a few sellers out there with dubious access to these Hot Toys head sculpts which they are turning around on eBay. I'd love to see what you get if you give this auction a shot, but I don't think I'll be volunteering my $40. Especially since I'm so pleased with the factory product.

Last edited:
This is the question I asked and the response I got back from the seller on this:

Q: Is this actually a fully custom made head sculpt, a repaint of the factory produced head, or simply the untouched Hot Toys factory product without any customization? Just looking for a more detailed description. Thanks!

A: hi there. We are not sure where the head come from, we just found it buy it and sell it. Thanks
- Onesixthkit

Not sure what to make of this, but it sure looks like guyver1 was right in his earlier assessment. There sure seem to be quite a few sellers out there with dubious access to these Hot Toys head sculpts which they are turning around on eBay. I'd love to see what you get if you give this auction a shot, but I don't think I'll be volunteering my $40. Especially since I'm so pleased with the factory product.

Yeah that is unfortunate isn't it, and so far I've yet to see a decent in hand custom photo HS shot offered :pfft:..

oh well I guess I'll stick with my mini creation custom in the meantime :dunno

Still a WIP though

Last edited:

- Onesixthkit

That answer doesn't sound good. There are a bunch of purchases. I hoped some were here. I guess not.

I thought Clipper would have a vid up by now. He usually does small mods on his figures to make them a bit better. I'm going to study TWS this weekend. Really compare how Scarlett looks compared to the figure.

Congrats on all that are receiving her now..
So I did notice thanks to the blu ray she does have a more orange tint to her hair. So once again I took a gamble and tried another crazy attempt. Now I couldn't stand the sculpt of custom I received, so like the cat woman I decided to use the hair.. I can't believe this worked yet again IMO :clap

Still a WIP

Last edited:
Back