1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She shipped (well, label's been created anyway...she presumably hits the road tomorrow)...so next week I'll have my first HT figure from CA:WS! Looking forward to her....

mine got shipped yesterday, now i bought Widow & Agent Coulson (was still available) and Spider Man 2 and Strike Captain/Rodgers on Flexpay and Thor on Waitlist. also i bought two sherlock figures from Big Chief.

seriously guys , do you think that is too much?

spotted this on FB today, if only HT was like this

10482426_294350294077393_1230128090778944981_n.jpg
awesome,I want that:panic:

y5yva9a6.jpg

Can't wait for the new one to bash, so I made my own CV Black Widow with the original avengers BW headsculpt and attire from onesixthkit on eBay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ok,really late at seeing this one
is this a recast of Avengers or real one
then how whas the hair changed?

Okay since my spare WS widow from SS arrived , I decided to customize my current one for an experiment.

My custom hs arrived as well today and it is horrible! :gah: The hs doesn't even have her signature mole. The make up is worse than the hot toys factory version and the hair is chopped badly. Too top it all off the head doesn't fit on the WS body. I will use the hair for another custom.

Anyway after that I decided to try my own idea using one of my spare custom Avenger's hs I purchased a while back and modded it.

I think that's the Avengers head with the custom head hair, right? Either way it looks great; I love the Avengers face sculpt and the WS hair really adds to it. Thank you for sharing.

What does the WS head look like? If you still have it without the hair that is.

Here it is. Like I said it doesn't even fit in the body's neck post without completely falling off

I tried the hair with the Avenger's sculpt..didn't work:slap

IMO this is the best result

Last edited:
Back