1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its really unfortunate that her face is way off. her nose is to big the eyes are too small.

Completely different.
It's carbine with a scope and one big *** silencer.

cid_122CFEEE-6075-4430-8439-51E180700F94_zps1a14989f.jpg

Love this pose.
If ever I am going to purchase black widow, I will attempt to pose it like this.
The rifle can easily be bash with some of my 1/6 military accessories available loose in ebay

Re: Hot Toys MMS Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

It's a brilliant likeness, probably slightly better than. The Avengers version... but the expression is creepy bad.

I'll show 'em how to nail her alright! :lol :monkey3

I knew that was coming :lol:lol

In real life :lol

:exactly: :lol

And she's still smokin' :lecture

Seriously, I think that they got the shape of her face (including chin & jaw line) pretty close to perfect. They did her nose pretty perfectly ths time and on the avengers fig. I think they lose her in the eyes but I don't mean the shape. It's the appearance of the actual iris (something that they drop the ball on with a lot of characters).

The same thing happened with the Avengers version. The iris that we actually got are nothing like the ones shown in the protos. The proto wasn't 100% Scar-Jo to begin with, and that detracted from the likeness even more. They're slightly off on the appearance of the irises again and I'm hoping that it doesn't get that much worse in production.

I knew that was coming :lol:lol

:exactly: :lol

And she's still smokin' :lecture

Seriously, I think that they got the shape of her face (including chin & jaw line) pretty close to perfect. They did her nose pretty perfectly ths time and on the avengers fig. I think they lose her in the eyes but I don't mean the shape. It's the appearance of the actual iris (something that they drop the ball on with a lot of characters).

The same thing happened with the Avengers version. The iris that we actually got are nothing like the ones shown in the protos. The proto wasn't 100% Scar-Jo to begin with, and that detracted from the likeness even more. They're slightly off on the appearance of the irises again and I'm hoping that it doesn't get that much worse in production.

Agree with the nose part, they got it right. However, I don't agree with you on the shape of her face being "close to perfect" her jawline is way too manly, never mind about the chin if it doesn't bother you, or the lips. (even though it doesn't even look anything close to her's) In regards to her iris, I never really noticed it before as 1/6 are too small for my eyes to catch them small paint details. :horror

I need to point out, I'm starting to sound like a huge nitpicker, but I'm not. if I were, I would never had purchase any HT's figures
:lol I would expect they get the likeness of the character they do about 90% accurate at least, but I really can't see Scarlett Johansson with this sculpt.

this version has some good points (better sculpt in some angles, easier to pose due to suits material and may last longer except the leathery parts) and some bad points (weird sculpt expression, lack of accessories or alternate civilian clothing).

I think she looks great. ScarJo could melt a glacier by looking at it.

Back