1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each to their own I suppose :wink1:

Regardless of personal preference/opinion, they're both quality figures:)

Had to cancel this item :( because of all the others coming out so fast, Python, Silver Centurion and Mk 42 I hope this will be available for a little longer so I can catch up. No way I was going to cancel the others lol!!!

ff7image.jpg

I realize there are a lot of things wrong with this comparison including angle, shadow, and general expression (to say nothing of the lousy photo resolution on the HS), but that's Scarjo, no question, IMO. I really like the Avengers figure and thought it was a really nice likeness, but I really don't think it holds a candle to the WS version...

Good side-by-side. Can't wait.

" Agent Romanoff? "

" Hey Fury..How come after three versions, HT still can't get my face right...It's BULL *****!! "

Last edited by a moderator:
" Agent Romanoff? "

" Hey Fury..How come after three versions, HT still can't get my face right...It's BULL *****!! "

I know it's all subjective but I think the Avengers BW is very close to spot on. Im very happy with that fig at least until we get a hopefully better AoU BW and until the suit rots.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the likeness is close to perfect but the open mouth distorts the jaw a bit. And her face is too thin and angular. Other than that though, this is the closest to her actual likeness we've ever gotten.

Too bad her eyes are crazy. Girl has crazy eyes! She wants to assassinate us.

That pic actually is one of the best I've seen :lol I'm still really excited for this figure

That's all I try to show you guys..There's still hope for this piece, don't give up on her, especily if you have it coming or preordered :wink1:

Last edited:
She ships soon right? I can't wait either :impatient:

Should be this week hopefully, I should have my second from SSC by the end of the week, my custom hs should arrive the following week.

I'm already thinking of customizing this one when both arrive.

Should be this week hopefully, I should have my second from SSC by the end of the week, my custom hs should arrive the following week.

I'm already thinking of customizing this one when both arrive.

How long does shipping normally take? They're coming in Wednesday, so having them by the end of the week would be great.

How long does shipping normally take? They're coming in Wednesday, so having them by the end of the week would be great.

It depends, I myself hate my UPS So SSC already arranged to have my orders sent by Fed Ex. I''ve been doing this for over a year with them and so far if they get it in the middle of the week then I usually get it by the end of the week. It's only a few bucks more, but what I like is that I can always just have my Fed Ex store hold it for me if I'm not at home to sign. :lecture

But that's my process. I'm not sure how anyone else's UPS is like. Mine's the worst.

Again this is all on SSC, if they don't get it the day they give me, then I'm screwed like anyone else. However, since Catwoman and ASM, I've seen SSC pretty accurate with the date they tell me, give or take maybe a day or two off at times, but still within the week they say they will charge me.

Last edited:
Back