1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this looks pretty good but like with the avengers ver this is only the proto. I liked and pre-ordered the avengers ver back then cuz i thought it looked good
but the production ver looked like crap, not to mention nothing like scarjo. We can only hope they dont screw up on the production ver this time.

Avengers version like crap? It's pretty darn good. Best female up to that point, better than Selina. Admit it isn't a dead on ScarJo, but resemblance is there. Very happy with it.

What's this...customs? or...

1146681_646106935462293_2137775907_n.jpg

5497_646106952128958_180720504_n.jpg

1962848_646106985462288_1392365567_n.jpg

1016818_646107015462285_1924928601_n.jpg

1920475_646106925462294_1738460125_n.jpg

HOLY SH@*!:panic: Foregt the proto sculpt. Use this sculpt! :pray:Why tease us. Will sell like hot cakes, even if they charge a premium.

Avengers version like crap? It's pretty darn good. Best female up to that point, better than Selina. Admit it isn't a dead on ScarJo, but resemblance is there. Very happy with it.

Yes the avengers ver looks like crap compared to the original proto did i stutter? It also had really no scarjo likeness at all dont know what
you're seeing :dunno. Its fine that you're happy with it but to me it just looked like a generic barbie redhead.

HOLY SH@*!:panic: Foregt the proto sculpt. Use this sculpt! :pray:Why tease us. Will sell like hot cakes, even if they charge a premium.

Calm down bro we are getting this sculpt, maybe not the same paint apps but yes this sculpt lol

It's the same sculpt, but the irises are painted a wee bit higher compared to the proto, showing a tiny bit more of the sclera under. Tiny difference on the paint app but a big difference on the over-all effect at least on the eyes.

Yes the avengers ver looks like crap compared to the original proto did i stutter? It also had really no scarjo likeness at all dont know what
you're seeing :dunno. Its fine that you're happy with it but to me it just looked like a generic barbie redhead.

Obviously compared to this one it's not as good. But for it's time it's the best female sculpt. Go over to the Avengers Widow thread and see all the pics and raves about the figure. Not to mention any video review you watch.

It's the same sculpt, but the irises are painted a wee bit higher compared to the proto, showing a tiny bit more of the sclera under. Tiny difference on the paint app but a big difference on the over-all effect at least on the eyes.

This. Position the eyes differently and the face looks better by a large margin. Honestly, while I'm never ever picking this up (decided to adopt an all-villains collection for myself now), I do think this has the best Widow/ScarJo likeness, couple that with what seems to be a better material used for her outfit and this seems to be the best Widow. Even if I preferred her hair style in Avengers, the final product just wasn't as good as the proto looked, and with a straightened hair style like this, I'm predicting that there will be less room for error come the mass-produced version. Though as some people said, just wish it had a more stern/focused expression (though this is miles better than the open-mouth look of the IM2 Widow). Still, if the eyes were painted that way, it'd definitely improve the figure.

Obviously compared to this one it's not as good. But for it's time it's the best female sculpt. Go over to the Avengers Widow thread and see all the pics and raves about the figure. Not to mention any video review you watch.

It might be the 2nd best black widow figure i still think it looks nothing like scarjo, the hair still looks awful too. The avengers collectors in that
thread may love it i dont, i think it just looks like one of those redhead sexy barbie heads that phicen does.

Back