1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw ScarJo on Broadway last year (Cat on a Hot Tin Roof) and waited outside hoping fo an autograph - I could not believe how TINY she was in person. Her diminutive size does not come across on screen.

I saw ScarJo on Broadway last year (Cat on a Hot Tin Roof) and waited outside hoping fo an autograph - I could not believe how TINY she was in person. Her diminutive size does not come across on screen.

I saw her in person once and was surprised how tiny she was too...deliciously bite sized! :drool :naughty

Definitely, I was teaching her the kick-up for Winter Soldier in training, without her Widow gear/boots on, I swear she's like 5'0" or 5'2" or something.

Hmmm....

fbcimage.jpg

4c8image.jpg

ebfimage.jpg

a4dimage.jpg

Hmmm...

One does not simply compare Avengers Scarjo with THE WINTER SOLDIER Scarjo figure :lecture she looks very different

The Avengers figure looks like this:

Scarlett-Johansson-Red-Hair-2012.jpg

TWS:
Scarlett-Johansson-in-Captain-America-2-The-Winter-Soldier.jpg

Both figures nailed her likeness in each movie IMHO

I feel like I'm reposting stuff here :lol I just want to say she looks different in each movie, naturally... the figures will look different aswell

I like both versions

The Avengers figure looks like this:

Scarlett-Johansson-Red-Hair-2012.jpg

^ is this a photoshopped image of this

:lol almost bought it as an actual shot of her with the red hair

Still sexy and hot as hell though

Last edited:
The pics where she is posed with rifles and such look great - any tips on sources of good 1/6 scale weapons (beyond searching eBay)?

I still think with the right angles and her hair futzed with this sculpt captures the likeness well IMO

A collage of close ups of my previous pics to test my theory

Last edited:
Back