1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still got mine on the original flex schedule so im not gonna be getting this until later im the year but all these pics have me waiting for something I know I'll enjoy :lol

imagejpg1-5.jpg

scarlett-johansson-impressed-gif.gif

Wow..!

:bow I wish we can get Scar smiling, but it wouldn't be right for Widow.

Wait to you guys see the rifle I ordered. Should be here Friday

Got this tonight, awesome figure. I took a couple of quick iphone photos, should have Better pictures tomorrow.

Hi guys! Great pictures, the figure looks great. I was wondering, Is this figure already shipping from Sideshow.

BBTS already shipped mine- just a few days after SS starting shipping..hope BBTS gets their Mk 42s in next week!

Hopefully mine rolls in soon. This will be my first and probably only female figure unless the Justice League spawns an awesome Wonder Woman figure. She looks so much better in these newer pictures under more natural lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived yesterday. Great figure. The costume looks really good but restricts a lot in posing. Too bad its not more stretchy.

Mine came in yesterday but I haven't gotten around to posting pics until now. Too busy watching the US Open :lol

A few photos taken with the camera phone of Black Widow and Iron Man Mark 33. Both figures arrived within days of each other. I really like the cloth texture of her new suit. Very detailed under flash photography. Her hair really shines as well. She must be using Pantene or something similar :lol Since her hair already came applied with some styling product, I tried not to futz it too much. Just ever so slightly. I'm not too good with the articulation creativity, but just did a few poses.

20140827_214001_resized_1.jpg

20140827_214111_resized_1.jpg

20140827_215211_resized_1.jpg

20140827_215427_resized_1.jpg

20140827_215452_resized_1.jpg

guys, she just arrived! and i have to say she looks so so so so much better in hand!!
everyone who loves the character should reconsider.
go to a shop and look at her again because the pictures dont even look half as good as in real life.

sorry for my bad english but i had to say this.

:blissy I just got confirmation that my sniper rifle is arriving today!

If I can fit it in the shot this is the look I want to capture with her carrying the rifle if I can :pray:

If I can't then maybe the rifle facing downward like this but the shield will be replaced with the rifle of course.

Last edited:
Liking the creativity of the recent pics..Good work guys :clap

Just a crazy idea I had

Awesome pics as always :clap

You kinda changed the tone of the tread, I remember people didn't like her very much. I had my doubts at first too. But then I had to PO her (still waiting dammit)

The figure looks way too good, best BW figure to date IMHO

tumblr_inline_mk5h3tuu5H1rtdno6.gif

Awesome pics as always :clap

You kinda changed the tone of the tread, I remember people didn't like her very much. I had my doubts at first too. But then I had to PO her (still waiting dammit)

The figure looks way too good, best BW figure to date IMHO

tumblr_inline_mk5h3tuu5H1rtdno6.gif

I'm just glad people are giving her a chance now. She really is the best of the three and the fact that I can pose her hair around brings the figure to life in my action pics

Even if it isn't movie accurate I don't care because I love the end results! :lecture

I think as odd as this sounds, is too expose her forehead as much as possible , Scar has beautiful hair but I do notice in any character or her actual photoshoots and campaigns she loves to expose her forehead as well as her ears with the hair tucked back on one side the majority of the time with her style and her hair is sort of raised or hovering around it.

This's style of hers goes all the back to her childhood seems like

So of course I want to take advantage of it if I can in figure form

Last edited:
Back