Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is it true that Hot Toys left a message under the eyepatch that reads, "What did you expect to find? Dude's blind!" ?

Just got this figure yesterday, I'm mighty impressed by how good this figure came out. I love the case!!! Here's some crappy iphone pics:
photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo8.jpg

Can't wait for the rest of the team to be released!! :yess:

My NF arrives at the house on wednesday. I'm liking what I'm hearing from you guys about the firgure.

Quick question...got my Fury in and his belt isnt connected...I'm guessing I just need to glue it but maybe it can connect on its own...if someone knows let me know.

Last edited:
i put in an order for Fury through my comic shop. They had one in stock but they open and display their Hot Toys selection then try to sell them for full price.

Anyone know any places to get this besides eBay? I can't seem to find it and didn't preorder.

Thanks, I think I will be ordering this from bbts in the next few days

Just because I like beating my head against a brick wall, has anyone heard any word from CornerStoreComics.com? I'm hoping that when Sideshow gets in their next shipment, these other retailers will get theirs. Gah! I don't even know why I care so much. I'm in the middle of a move and don't even have a place to display him.

Just because I like beating my head against a brick wall, has anyone heard any word from CornerStoreComics.com? I'm hoping that when Sideshow gets in their next shipment, these other retailers will get theirs. Gah! I don't even know why I care so much. I'm in the middle of a move and don't even have a place to display him.

havn't heard anything, my guess is next week at the earliest:impatient:

Their website says early September. I'm really looking forward to this because I put the Red Skull in the same order and they are waiting to ship it with Nick Fury. I don't think I've ever gotten two HT figures in a single day before.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Back