Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! It's a great looking figure from a fantastic performance. You've inspired me to get the bluray out and watch it again tonight.

hmm....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting him. :duff

Hmm, that's an interesting article. Never read that before. I had always thought Weaving had utterly no interest in reprising his Red Skull role and was averse to it. While his statement in the article doesn't necessarily sound "promising", it certainly beats nope, I have no interest.

I would like to see a return of RS somewhere along the line. I kind of always felt his last show down with Cap was sort of anticlimactic, like RS would still have unfinished business with him. It would be nice to see him manifest again.

Just snared this figure for $280 bucks off of eBay, slightly used. Looking forward to receiving him and displaying him with the rest of my TFA group! (which is everyone else but him) :yess:

I needed to add more antagonists/villains to my collection. The only real villains I have at this point are DW Loki, Winter Soldier (not really a true "villain" though) and Ultron Prime on pre-order.

IT WAS YOU THAT ENDED THAT TODAY! Hahaha I was literally about to buy it and it said the listing was ended. XD that's what I get for waiting though. Enjoy the figure, man. :)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting him. :duff

Hmm, that's an interesting article. Never read that before. I had always thought Weaving had utterly no interest in reprising his Red Skull role and was averse to it. While his statement in the article doesn't necessarily sound "promising", it certainly beats nope, I have no interest.

I would like to see a return of RS somewhere along the line. I kind of always felt his last show down with Cap was sort of anticlimactic, like RS would still have unfinished business with him. It would be nice to see him manifest again.

Agreed. Save for a flashback/exposition glimpse in GotG, we haven't seen the orange (time) gem surface yet in the film franchise... would be an easy way to get Red Skull back in the picture.

IT WAS YOU THAT ENDED THAT TODAY! Hahaha I was literally about to buy it and it said the listing was ended. XD that's what I get for waiting though. Enjoy the figure, man. :)

Haha! Sometimes I'll see auctions that ended on eBay also for a particular character and expect to see a post on here from the person who won it. :lol

But yes, in this instance, it was me. Were you merely watching the item? Thanks though man; I'll post a few pics of him when he comes in! :duff

Haha! Sometimes I'll see auctions that ended on eBay also for a particular character and expect to see a post on here from the person who won it. :lol

But yes, in this instance, it was me. Were you merely watching the item? Thanks though man; I'll post a few pics of him when he comes in! :duff

Haha I was watching it for a good 3 days and sent some best offers to the dude but he kept declining them and I was seriously debating on buying him since I don't have a Red Skull. But i'm also looking for a Coulson so I guess I can concentrate on the Coulson i'm currently watching and look for a Johann later. :)

Agreed. Save for a flashback/exposition glimpse in GotG, we haven't seen the orange (time) gem surface yet in the film franchise... would be an easy way to get Red Skull back in the picture.

I believe the time gem will manifest in the Dr. Strange movie as it's been widely rumored one will show up in that film. The sub atomic quantum realm touched on in Ant-Man ties in with Dr. Strange, and being that they were teasing the possibility of being able to bring people back from the realm, I suspect the time gem will have the ability to do this.

Haha I was watching it for a good 3 days and sent some best offers to the dude but he kept declining them and I was seriously debating on buying him since I don't have a Red Skull. But i'm also looking for a Coulson so I guess I can concentrate on the Coulson i'm currently watching and look for a Johann later. :)

Ah. I thought $255 for this guy only being slightly used was a darn good price and what I would easily be willing to pay hands down, considering what the price of this figure brand new is. However, I also sent a couple of best offers just to see what they would take, that were summarily declined.

Good luck on your search for Coulson. I hope you get him. :)

I believe the time gem will manifest in the Dr. Strange movie as it's been widely rumored one will show up in that film. The sub atomic quantum realm touched on in Ant-Man ties in with Dr. Strange, and being that they were teasing the possibility of being able to bring people back from the realm, I suspect the time gem will have the ability to do this.

The heavily rumored gem in Stephen's movie is the soul gem. XD

Snagged a Schmidt sculpt for $30 shipped. Need to find a good black suit now for Smith.

Figured that was a better deal than waiting around until I finally get Red Skull, not gonna happen for a while with that $400 price.

400?! Damn, I remember when he went for like, 170$. I should've pulled the trigger back then...

I needed to add more antagonists/villains to my collection. The only real villains I have at this point are DW Loki, Winter Soldier (not really a true "villain" though) and Ultron Prime on pre-order.

I had the same idea, Hot Toys needs to release more MCU villians!
I still need The Mandarin, although he technically isn't The Mandarin, he looks good enough for me to believe he is lol

The heavily rumored gem in Stephen's movie is the soul gem. XD

Is it? I just knew it was rumored that a gem would show up; never specified as to which. Given the events of Ant-Man and how the sub atomic quantum realm ties in to Dr. Strange and the fact that they teased the possibility about being able to bring people back from it, I suspected it would be the time gem.

That display is how I imagine mine, but replace Monger with Thanos. He'll be looming behind Loki and Winter Soldier, and I hope to acquire the Red Skull someday if I can find a good price.

Doesn't seem like he's returning in another movie anytime soon.

That display is how I imagine mine, but replace Monger with Thanos. He'll be looming behind Loki and Winter Soldier, and I hope to acquire the Red Skull someday if I can find a good price.

:panic: Thanos would look really cool in there and yeah despite being only a semi villain Winter Soldier belongs with them :lol

now THAT is a sick display. That's what i'm planning to do as well. :D

Great set-up! :clap

Sweet set up you got there, Whiplash has an awesome pose :clap

Thanks guys, yeah Thanos and Ultron Prime sure are figures I am trying to get aswell, not that they all will fit in there at all, but those problems are not my worries at this time, trying to be able to afford them is :p

Thanks guys, yeah Thanos and Ultron Prime sure are figures I am trying to get aswell, not that they all will fit in there at all, but those problems are not my worries at this time, trying to be able to afford them is :p

Thanos, probably not, but Ultron might be able to bend enough to squeeze him in :lol

You're welcome. :)

Back