Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peggy Carter would probably be the only female "sidekick" I would get. I would actually buy a Tommy Lee Jones figure as well. :lol

I saw the movie yesterday and was mildly disappointed. I think they could've done a better job of building up the Red Skull in the movie, and I also found the movie slightly "kiddie." However, it only upped my anticipation of this figure!

EDIT: I do think the Bucky friendship was handled well enough and hope they tackle the Brubaker material in a later Cap movie.

Which is the USO? I haven't seen the movie yet.

captainamerica-1-large-sfmovies157.jpg

This is the USO version (which if you watch the film has a serious groundwork quality that is more than deserving of a figure):

Cap-uso-logo.jpg

This what you would consider the "rescue" version:

Captain%20America%20and%20Bucky.jpg

You could essentially create both figure with Hot Toys offering that has the right accessories that could be displayed either way.

The movie RAWKED!

And it cleaned up at the US box office its debut weekend.
Hope it has legs. :clap

Regardless, this bodes well for more figs from this line . . :yess:

__

Hey Hey Hey now, I loved hairy pooter!

oh no no no..... no disrespects to you

I'm just saying.. AMERICA ____ YEAH!! :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M"]‪America ____ yeah-team america‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
^I'm surprised this wasn't in the credits for captain america

I never noticed the zipper coming down the ab, but that suit is a thing of beauty.
A-cap1.JPG

I was one of the people who thought that his 1940 suit might look a little too advanced, but this new one makes his 1940 suit look outdated. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just saying...

I'd like to eventually have a USO/Rescue Mission Cap, Bucky and Dum Dum Dugan (bowler hat guy) from the Howling Commandos, and Red Skull flanked by two Hydra soldiers (flame thrower and laser rifle).

Back