Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The differences could also be explained by lens distortion.

It's obviously a different (& smaller) helmet.... The "A" decal on OMG's copy also is a bit crooked... Retail version might be more movie accurate though, just that the face sculpt did not change by much, if at all.

It's a helmet shrank, Assuming the sculpt underneath is the same (and it looks the same)
post-5392-1319435948.jpg

I prefer the one on the left (my left) to the egghead on the right.

such an odd choice for the body... Might as well as use the whole Muscle body and not just the arms (for better neck articulation)..... or just go with the Adv. TT arms.

Better yet, use the new Superman's body

HTCABody.jpg

Bummer about the body... just can't see any reason to go with these sculpted arms when you will never see the detail and loose quite a bit of articulation :huh

But, if that is the worst problem with this figure then I'm a happy camper :lol

you just gotta keep waiting for the "coming in 30 days" notice from the newsletter. Other than that, nobody knows other than SS has it listed as a November release

Thanks...I know that's the drill, I just wondered if there had been any dates thrown out there. Indy came out a week after the HK release, I was hoping for the same with this one maybe. If we're waiting for the 30 day notice from SS then I guess it might be Dec. unless that notice comes this week...

Thanks...I know that's the drill, I just wondered if there had been any dates thrown out there. Indy came out a week after the HK release, I was hoping for the same with this one maybe. If we're waiting for the 30 day notice from SS then I guess it might be Dec. unless that notice comes this week...

yeah, *fingers crossed* it's in the NL this week

Back