Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys is always after a great design and visually appealing releases, so from that list, I believe it would be in this order:

Mad Hatter
Sccisorhands (if they rerelease it)
John Dillinger
Ichabod Crane

But I would be interested in Ichabod Crane from that list :p and maybe Dillinger.

You don't think they'd do a Wonka? Not my favourite Depp film but I dig the outfit and I'd buy if made.

Not a huge Depp fan, but love gothic horror. Definitely getting this. This would look great next to a Gary Oldman Dracula and Downey Sherlock Holmes, if Hot Toys is listening...

Not a huge Depp fan, but love gothic horror. Definitely getting this. This would look great next to a Gary Oldman Dracula and Downey Sherlock Holmes, if Hot Toys is listening...

Well said that man! I'd love to see those. Maybe with Sherlock 2 coming we'll see one.

Oh YES Sherlock Holmes with RDJ headsculpt- never thought of that- great license! Cmon HT!

Back