Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't taken the boots off yet - not sure if there's a foot inside, and the ankle doesn't want to detach using a safe amount of force.

But by judging the height against my modded Ra's Al Ghul I assumed that Blade was on a tall Coo Model body with the ankle extenders inserted:

coo-tall-guys-titel.jpg

If that was the case they detach to shorten the legs, and the feet plug into the joint above.

EDIT: Just got the boot off, no foot inside, and it doesn't look like a Coo body. Not sure what it is.

I think it was the coo body but honestly I tried an tried to get the peg out of the leg, I even took some pliers to it for a better grip haha. One of the balls then snapped off because of the force I used haha!
I just ended up sawing the flipping thing off! I'll probably end up upgrading the body at some point to a captain America WS body. I tried that on him before the hack job and it looked great. But I'm pretty happy as it is to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like this KO Blade figure. The only QC issue I ran into was having a part fall off of the costume. The part on the back of the vest that holds the sword fell off. Otherwise I really like this guy. If he had a better body, I wouldn't probably know the difference between him and the Hot Toys version if I were to buy one not knowing which version I was going to get. But then again I haven't seen the Hot Toys version in person either. All of the weapons seem pretty good and the paint on everything is great.

blade01.jpg

I really like this KO Blade figure. The only QC issue I ran into was having a part fall off of the costume. The part on the back of the vest that holds the sword fell off. Otherwise I really like this guy. If he had a better body, I wouldn't probably know the difference between him and the Hot Toys version if I were to buy one not knowing which version I was going to get. But then again I haven't seen the Hot Toys version in person either. All of the weapons seem pretty good and the paint on everything is great.

View attachment 286718

Nice set up man. Love the diorama!
My finally happy with mine now I've sorted him out!
ec099c59cecc7e988a7cfeb1277c35aa.jpg

After seeing all the awesome pics of the KO Blade...decided to take the plunge and bought it off ebay for $149.99. :) Can't wait to get him...even if he is too tall.

Nice set up man. Love the diorama!

Thanks, it is a Trirama (I think that's what they are called) made by Triad Toys. I changed up the pose and put it under my TV instead of in the Detolf since it takes up too much space.

Did you do anything to your Blade figure besides shorten the legs? I'd consider shortening the legs, but the height isn't really an issue for me. I find it odd that the creator of this figure would use a taller body and tailor the clothes for that size of body. i wonder if maybe the neck is too long also, which could add some height. It seems like the neck is a bit loose on my figure and it also seems like it is kind of long or sits a little higher than it should.

Thanks, it is a Trirama (I think that's what they are called) made by Triad Toys. I changed up the pose and put it under my TV instead of in the Detolf since it takes up too much space.

Did you do anything to your Blade figure besides shorten the legs? I'd consider shortening the legs, but the height isn't really an issue for me. I find it odd that the creator of this figure would use a taller body and tailor the clothes for that size of body. i wonder if maybe the neck is too long also, which could add some height. It seems like the neck is a bit loose on my figure and it also seems like it is kind of long or sits a little higher than it should.

I'll check that out. Thanks :)
And I shortened the legs and glued the lapels of the jacket down. I also put the jacket on under the coat to bulk him up a bit too.
Yeah the neck on mine is the same! Thinking I might glue the socket into the neck so it won't be as loose

Noob question here. Looking to order this KO and shipped to the US. I'm new to outside orders so will I be charged import fees?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Noob question here. Looking to order this KO and shipped to the US. I'm new to outside orders so will I be charged import fees?

I'm in the uk and ordered on eBay. I got no fees or anything like that :)

I ordered mine from eBay seller ACEC UNION, who's a US seller with a few sets still in stock.

I just found out that there is a bootleg out there. The original is on my list of missed figures. I wish Hot Toys would just do a re-release or updated version.

So, for those who purchased the knock off hows it holding up? Recently found this and thought about buying one but the pleather worried me.

Back