Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuff it buddy

Nice. :clap

But you're still on record as a numbskull. :monkey2

Back on topic:

3313d1265943446-photo-review-hot-toys-mms-blade-jason-vien-14-.jpg

3308d1265943446-photo-review-hot-toys-mms-blade-jason-vien-2-.jpg

blade12.jpg

So all licenses last in perpetuity?

They last forever? A fanboy fantasy? :lol

The Hot Toys Blade figure was released in 2008.

Most movie licenses often involve both the character and the actor's likeness. :slap

But you say what? :dunno

Stay in school, Mr. Eccho! :wave

____

So all licenses last in perpetuity?

They last forever? A fanboy fantasy? :lol

The Hot Toys Blade figure was released in 2008.

Most movie licenses often involve both the character and the actor's likeness. :slap

But you say what? :dunno

Stay in school, Mr. Eccho! :wave

____

What makes you the big expert on what licenses hot toys has or doesn't ? :dunno
So when Hot Toys did the Ironman Mark 2.0 , Joker 2.0 , Predator 2 2.0 , Toy Fair Batman , etc , Did they have to re-aquire the license? Or did they still have the license from when they obtained it the frst time?
Is that just a guess by YOU? Or is a fact?

I'm just asking , because you seem to be a License Obtainer expert

Same with Sideshow , why is that they can put out multiple versions of any character?

that would be a good bet. the only way it would happen is if wesley snipes made another blade movie, and he's still in prison until the middle of july. it will be years before it's possible we even see him in a blade movie, let alone any movie.

on a side note, he gets out of prison the 2nd day of san diego comic con. although it won't a huge priority on his list, i think he could get a lot of good publicity if he actually showed up.

We may never see another blade movie unless some company other than Disney acquires the rights. I don't see Disney producing an R rated blade reboot anytime soon. David Goyer was just asked this very question in a recent man of steel interview. He said he would consider reboot but disney wont produce a violent movie to do films justice. Does Disney even make R rated movies???? A pg 13 blade isn't even possible based on the darkness of the character; maybe they could do a twighlite version of blade haha.

Still one of Hot Toys greatest figures!

Indeed, None of their Marvel figures has matched this.

Value, accessories, outfits and headsulpt, This fig has it all.

We may never see another blade movie unless some company other than Disney acquires the rights. I don't see Disney producing an R rated blade reboot anytime soon. David Goyer was just asked this very question in a recent man of steel interview. He said he would consider reboot but disney wont produce a violent movie to do films justice. Does Disney even make R rated movies???? A pg 13 blade isn't even possible based on the darkness of the character; maybe they could do a twighlite version of blade haha.

It's wonderful that they got this and Punisher and Daredevil. So fans could NOT get films of them :mad:

Indeed, None of their Marvel figures has matched this.

Value, accessories, outfits and headsulpt, This fig has it all.

It's wonderful that they got this and Punisher and Daredevil. So fans could NOT get films of them :mad:

If u think about it, every single comic book movie since blade and punisher has been pg13. This has screwed a lot of movies like ghost rider, Jonah hex and the original daredevil. I think the days of rated R comic movies are over. Hollywood is too greedy and does not want to exclude all the potential ticket sales to kids. They end up screwing the films in the process.. how many kids I wonder actual saw the ****ty ghost rider or Jonah hex films. I guess we will never see batman returns or the killing joke in live action since all batman films have to be pg 13 as well. Personally I would love to see an r rated batman movie, but that will never happen. I think the problem with hulk movies has also been the pg 13 trap. How can the hulk be contained within pg 13 parameters and be done right. Some characters can't but Hollywood no longer understands this or simply no longer cares. They would rather put out crap then exclude a portion of the population.

The only r rated comic movies we will get now will be like indie films such as kick ***, The Super, chronical, and graphic novels such as 300 Xerxes

Last edited:
We may never see another blade movie unless some company other than Disney acquires the rights. I don't see Disney producing an R rated blade reboot anytime soon. David Goyer was just asked this very question in a recent man of steel interview. He said he would consider reboot but disney wont produce a violent movie to do films justice. Does Disney even make R rated movies????

Disney could release them under their Touchstone label. They have released R rated movies through Touchstone before.

i so want this figure. He looks amazing.

He was the 4th figure I bought and he cost a grip even more then the godfather. Of course I bought him before I found this thread. Luckily I didn't pay more then he sells for on here. He sells anywhere from 420-550 (most I saw on evil bay was $600 sold listing--crazy, I paid 450 shipped in like new condition, never displayed but opened as seals were broken on some of the accessories). I don't see the price going down anytime soon. Definately buy him used complete if u try to buy new your wallet will explode. Also, If you want him I suggest buying him now and not waiting another year or two.

There were two figures that I had to have that broke my wallet; blade and the Don. Both are freak in amazing. I won't be spending that much on any other figures. Which means as of now I had to pass on ironman and the joker. I don't regret the decision. Maybe I'll be able to score mark vii or wait for im3 or avenger 2 versions. The joker I may never own due to high price tag for any older batman figure. Either way i don't regret purchasing blade and foregoing those others.

Here is one for sale on eBay; its best offer so maybe you will get a deal

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-H...739?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6ca4d8bb

Last edited:
You know with such a crazy after market price its a wondee HT hasn't given him the 2.0 or DX treatment. At the very least they could release a part 1 or 3 version ( I think the one out is part 2,right?) Who knows they may do another.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back