Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty bogus to me. I'd really like to get a Barney Ross, but that's not a chance I'm willing to take.

Yeah, plus the guy haven't logged on for 3 weeks. There is also another seller who hasn't logged in for 3 weeks and selling some Hot Toys for under $100 shipped like Predalien, Whiplash and Ironman Mark V and Predators Falconer and Tracker. Maybe thats the same guy scamming people because he too has no feedback. Never purchased from ioffer before, I just was looking around.

Figured I'd offer up my pic of Blade, too. BTW, how much is this guy going for now? And what do you think dictates or drives the price up? Guys like Blade, Wolverine, and Batman Original DK are going for a lot on eBay. Why is that?

IMG_5628-1.jpg

People like me that waited too long and realized they need this blade figure $400, wolverine$400 , and mark 1 $600. It sucks to buy the old figures, and it will suck even more if the price goes up even higher. Like blade and wolverine is around $500 and mark 1 is $800. So I think I'm still getting a good deal, and I'm a winner.

Plus they are awesome figures, and I cherish the figures more since I paid a lot for them .

I just picked one of these up for $125 today.

Man I am impressed. I love all the weapons he comes with.

I haven't had a chance to play around with him yet but I have unboxed him.

I don't know why he is so expensive though. The box says 2010 on it so he's like a year old now and going for like $500:horror

I'm glad I got him Blade 2 is one of my most favorite Marvel movies ever and this figure certinally does the movie justice :)

I just picked one of these up for $125 today.

Man I am impressed. I love all the weapons he comes with.

I haven't had a chance to play around with him yet but I have unboxed him.

I don't know why he is so expensive though. The box says 2010 on it so he's like a year old now and going for like $500:horror

I'm glad I got him Blade 2 is one of my most favorite Marvel movies ever and this figure certinally does the movie justice :)

Where the hell did you get a Blade for $125 in Canada? Lets be friends and you can tell me your secrets! :hi5:

Where the hell did you get a Blade for $125 in Canada? Lets be friends and you can tell me your secrets! :hi5:

I went to the Fan expo Appercation comicon today. It was held in the Metro Convention centre. It was this mini little convention.

It was free entry.

A guy had a factor fresh perfect shape Blade that he sold to me for $125. The corner had a $199.99 price tag but it was crossed out. The guy had but the massive post it note on the front of it and wrote in huge letters "125.00" Thee was no hassle no barging. I just opened it up to make sure it was all there then bought it.

I was afraid there might be something wrong with it at that price but I thought what the heck. Well I've unboxed him and played with him a bit. Perfect coindition. There's nothing wrong with him. I got a perfect mint factory sealed Blade for $125.00. I have no clue why he was so cheap but I didn't ask to many questions and just bought the figure.

I guess I'm just lucky.

I went to the Fan expo Appercation comicon today. It was held in the Metro Convention centre. It was this mini little convention.

It was free entry.

A guy had a factor fresh perfect shape Blade that he sold to me for $125. The corner had a $199.99 price tag but it was crossed out. The guy had but the massive post it note on the front of it and wrote in huge letters "125.00" Thee was no hassle no barging. I just opened it up to make sure it was all there then bought it.

I was afraid there might be something wrong with it at that price but I thought what the heck. Well I've unboxed him and played with him a bit. Perfect coindition. There's nothing wrong with him. I got a perfect mint factory sealed Blade for $125.00. I have no clue why he was so cheap but I didn't ask to many questions and just bought the figure.

I guess I'm just lucky.

Aw damn, I didn't even hear about that otherwise I probably would of gone! Congrats man, I'm super jealous!

Aw damn, I didn't even hear about that otherwise I probably would of gone! Congrats man, I'm super jealous!

You should check out the main event though: The Fan Expo.

It's huge! Lots of major guests, lots of shopping and so much more. It's the biggest and best convention in Canada.

I've gotten some deals from there many years befor inculding my SSC Nazi kroaen.

Check it out:hi5:

You should check out the main event though: The Fan Expo.

It's huge! Lots of major guests, lots of shopping and so much more. It's the biggest and best convention in Canada.

I've gotten some deals from there many years befor inculding my SSC Nazi kroaen.

Check it out:hi5:

The Canadian Fan Expo is bloody amazing. There are so many retailers there who have products that were sold out for quite a while. I was so shocked that they were selling them for regular retail prices if not lower. Last year (august 2010) one guy had the hot toys iron man mark 3 for like 180 bucks. There were a lot of sideshow stuff as well. One guy had 5 medicom old snakes he was selling for 100 bucks each. If you are looking for rare sold out collectibles that is the place to be. There were so many other products that I just cant list because they are too many. And to cplhicks, I am not surprised that you got a blade figure for 125. those expos are bloody awesome. You will always be surprised at what you find there especially sold out collectibles for low prices. Going to the expo again this year :hi5:

wow, very lucky!
I went twice to Fan Expo. 2 years ago I saw the TDK Bat V1 for $120 but decided to walk around a bit as I already have picked it up at reg price from Toys2. When I decided to pick it up I simply could not find the booth again or maybe it was gone :(
Last year the whole experience went sour when me and my friends simply could not get in for hours and ones inside there really was nothing worth picking up. Maybe I was spoiled by Toys2 but I seriously did not find any good deals especially since toys2 prices have always been better than most other retailers. OH I did go to the Annual sale at Silver Snail and had a few items in mind but ended up getting their last MR MF for 25% off :p That is where I will be heading to again this year.... Man I was going to pick up the Endo from A..... but MR MF was enough for that one trip

Back