Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these.

Concept art of what could've been...

x-men-first-class-azazel-early-concept-art.jpg

x-men-first-class-emma-frost-early-concept-art.jpg

beast-x-men-first-class-early-concept-art.jpg

Azazel looks badass, but a bit extreme compared to other characters. Frost would've looked great like that, but Beast is definately better off as he was on-screen

I prefer all three that we got in the movies over the concept art

I'm hoping he will show up eventually.
But if not, we might have to buy an extra Charles, some ankle extenders and pick up a DID fassbender head.
That will work.
Kind of...

It's good that you have a contingency plan if HT stuff up and don't make him, but you shouldn't have to, Magneto is a major character, and needs to be made.

It's good that you have a contingency plan if HT stuff up and don't make him, but you shouldn't have to, Magneto is a major character, and needs to be made.

I know.
It will be a shame if Prof X tanks and they never make Magneto.
But i already have Magneto standing in my Detolf.
If i am able to replace him with a HT one, then that's great. If not, i will be able to live with the one i have.

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

:lol Really? That's pretty neat actually.

Thanks a lot. It's just the prototype. When I get more copies of the white suit I will refine the design somewhat.
do I see sneakers on Spidey though?:lol

Lol. In the next version, they will be on the inside of the suit.
It will look a lot better.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like the "flight suits". Plus in my head I like to think Charles is in the background giving orders while the x-men have to don whatever is the issued uniform. Obviously he didn't do that in this film, but I was wondering if I could possibly pull this look off?

xmen-first-class-charles-xavier.jpg

Sorry, was the best image I could find. The scene where Charles and Magneto are interrogating emma frost. I admit the look is quite pedestrian, but I like it. Seems to be too much of an undertaking because having to find everything and having it fit properly seems overwhelming.

That's a good point Mr.X.
Later on Xavier did just send the kids out to do the missions.
What i liked from this movie was that we saw a bit of what he was like before the wheelchair.
Shouldn't be too hard to get that suit made from pieces on Ebay.
*If* Mcavoy's Prof X gets released....

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like the "flight suits". Plus in my head I like to think Charles is in the background giving orders while the x-men have to don whatever is the issued uniform. Obviously he didn't do that in this film, but I was wondering if I could possibly pull this look off?

xmen-first-class-charles-xavier.jpg

If thats all you want you might as well just buy the head sculpt alone because all the hands are gloved and it doesn't seem to have any other accessories

Back