Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope its this friday, the wait on this line is painful.

It'll be two years before the first figure is released :mad:

I Know! I am so excited for this, if there is any news about a pre-order or release date, thatd be awesome!

Hope its this friday, the wait on this line is painful.

It'll be two years before the first figure is released :mad:

A typical toy company takes 3 years to make a figure. We don't usually see the 2 years of work before the figure is shown for the first time. We just get that last year of waiting. Since they only announced the line when the film came out, instead of before like most movie-tie in lines are done, we get that full wait AFTER the film instead of some of it before. HT is already working on IM3 for example, so the wait on those will be MUCH shorter.

But I feel for ya. I'm just hoping Chuck is all the line will be. I at least want Magnus too.

But I feel for ya. I'm just hoping Chuck is all the line will be. I at least want Magnus too.

Don't you mean isn't?

I Know! I am so excited for this, if there is any news about a pre-order or release date, thatd be awesome!

I figured it'd be last week or the week before :monkey2

This and Barney Ross are the last of the developed debuts from Ani-Com to go up for order :impatient:

I know.
It will be a shame if Prof X tanks and they never make Magneto.
But i already have Magneto standing in my Detolf.
If i am able to replace him with a HT one, then that's great. If not, i will be able to live with the one i have.

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

And if Magneto goes south you always have a sweet Jim J Bullock custom for your "Too close for comfort" collection

6a00d8341c730253ef011570f7b17b970c-450wi

Given Hot Toys track record for incomplete lines, I hope we get "The Fass" as he was an absolute badass. Argentina, the sub raising, coin through the head, weapons reversal.:rock

I thought he looked pretty boss with the jumpsuit and helmet as well.

Back