Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0759.jpg

I don't recall a Magneto "jazz hands" scene in the flick.

I guess the deleted scenes has this dance number? :wink1:

____

Now that Ada has come this is the next most overdue figure. Hope it's soon.

It's been around 18 month now since the announcement and still no figures.

I don't know... maybe they should get Coulson and the Chitauri foot soldier out of the way first. That would be the end of the Avengers franchise and then they could focus 100% on the other franchises, like Xmen, Wolverine and BTTF.

Asked about this guy on FB and SS says they don't know when there will be news about him. Bummer! :gah:

I don't know... maybe they should get Coulson and the Chitauri foot soldier out of the way first. That would be the end of the Avengers franchise and then they could focus 100% on the other franchises, like Xmen, Wolverine and BTTF.

Except Xavier is (mostly?) ready to go and those are only WIP's, not to mention a main X-Man beats a side character and henchthing from a license with over 8 figures already.

Asked about this guy on FB and SS says they don't know when there will be news about him. Bummer! :gah:

:gah: :mad: :impatient:

I hope that Hot Toys aren't waiting to hear about X-Men: Days of Future Past. With rumours that it'll include some of the original Trilogy cast they may be holding out for that line to do an Avengers and release every character going which would include James McAvoy's Xavier.

Whilst disappointing if that is the case I hope they give us some announcement soon because i'd love a Mags and X from First Class.

Back