Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No interest in the chair. AT ALL.

I'm surprised anyone who was a big fan of X:FC would even want it. The chair is not representative of him from that film at all. Nor was Magneto's red suit at the end.

Flight suits FTW.

Agreed.
The wheelchair version should be Patrick Stewart anyways, He looks much more like the comic version there.

I'll admit, he looks awsome. This is totally upping my expectations for Mystique!!!! I would love an Emma frost...but IMO i dont think hottoys would make her...just because she'ed be too doll-ish...but ya never know....id love her in her diamond form!!!!

I'm surprised anyone who was a big fan of X:FC would even want it. The chair is not representative of him from that film at all. Nor was Magneto's red suit at the end.

Flight suits FTW.

Agreed Flightsuits are THE look of the film, there'll be time for the Wheelchair look later, though i'd like a casual attire too.

x-men-first-class-professor-charles-xavier.jpg

Since he doesn't need much/any accessories a second outfit would be perfect

I'm so happy to come home and see this revealed, finally! Now lets get some preorders going, I need more pictures and info. :D

I need to change my pants. . .so bought!

:goodpost: :exactly: :hi5:

looks awesoem so far man! hopefully Magneto isn't too far behind :pray:

People are pumped and interested again and the most comman comment is "Bring on Magneto" so hopefully they listen

Last edited:

Flight suits FTW.

Howabout both? I'd only want it if you could switch it out with a Stewart head though.

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty much all in when it comes to Marvel. It helps that I love this movie and character though. I'd buy two versions of him in fact.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Magneto now! They better not do Emma or some ____ next, give us ____ing Magneto.

I'd be perfectly happy with Xavier and Magneto.

I'd be down right pissed if it Emma is anywhere near consideration for this. She is not worth it. Like, bottom pile of the worthy characters from this film.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Magneto now! They better not do Emma or some ____ next, give us ____ing Magneto.

2618032650116a4e390cb.gif

:exactly: two figures and they are done with X-Men :monkey2

Hope not, there is so much potential.

That figure looks so amazing it defies words.

doesn't it just. :yess:

Can't think offhand of a time when HT nailed the costume this well on their first go.

I'd be perfectly happy with Xavier and Magneto.

I'd be down right pissed if it Emma is anywhere near consideration for this. She is not worth it. Like, bottom pile of the worthy characters from this film.

My pile goes. Magneto, Beast, Xavier, Mystique, Azazel, Emma, Shaw, Banshee, Havoc, Angel

Back