Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they just released this we could have bashed the rest of the team. Oh well. Another project 86'ed.

Pretty much beyond a doubt now that this one isn't coming out innit.

At the moment.
I know someone who works in the factory that makes the heads and they haven't seen this one in the production line. Which means if it is destined for production it's not anytime soon.

This is cancelled,if we are lucky we will get a new version like they did with the original loki from Thor.at this point I highly doubt it though.

This is cancelled,if we are lucky we will get a new version like they did with the original loki from Thor.at this point I highly doubt it though.

And thats fine, but is that hard to announce that. As much as I like those interviews they have they always seem to forget to ask them about the products they previosly teased.

Were is the prometheus shaw figure, icabod crane, arkham joker and bayman, 1/4 terminator,the bat, the jack sparrow throne, lone ranger and the clear bat armory.

All these were previewed and then they fail to give you and update.

This figure is nice but I probably would not have bought it with out a ln Eric since in my mind they are a set kind of like Tonto and the Lone Ranger

Wouldn't mind them advancing onto the DofP line, as there are figures to be made there, but man I really really wanted Charles and Erik in those first class costumes. Boooooooo!

I didn't feel like making a new thread but do you think Hot Toys will make figures for X Men Apocalypse?

The only reason they don't make the the others is due to the actors not allowing it. They wouldn't have made a prototype and shown it had they not wanted to produce the figure. Waste of time and money if they didn't intend to use it. But the actors for the xmen films, outside of Jackman, all declined to allow likeness rights. It's why not only hot toys but diamond and hasbro and sideshow and Bowen everyone else had zero merch.

7dbde6ca4b7d29916fe68af9127ee1ba.jpg

The only reason they don't make the the others is due to the actors not allowing it. They wouldn't have made a prototype and shown it had they not wanted to produce the figure. Waste of time and money if they didn't intend to use it. But the actors for the xmen films, outside of Jackman, all declined to allow likeness rights. It's why not only hot toys but diamond and hasbro and sideshow and Bowen everyone else had zero merch.

I'm not entirely sure that this is entirely true. First of all, Bowen doesn't make movie based merchandise. Or didn't. All his figures are loosely based on comic-book versions.

Marvel/Disney wants to X-Men back. If you read comic books, it's pretty obvious. They are featuring heavily on Avengers and Cap. and all the other brands they still own.

I heard that they are trying to hinder as much as possible, for the brands that the other studio owns. I doubt that Hasbro or Sideshow wants to go up against Disney/Marvel.

But this all rumors. If you have it in writing that all the actors refuse to sign of likeness, please post it here. Then we can bury all these other rumors

I didn't feel like making a new thread but do you think Hot Toys will make figures for X Men Apocalypse?

It's not Disney so it's unlikely.

Marvel have removed X-Men from t-shirts, removed them from posters, had XM statues in development cancelled and pretty much put a halt on any/all X-Men comic merch let alone movie merch. Likeness may be a factor but none of that affects Marvels blacklisting of X-Men merch on the whole

I'm not entirely sure that this is entirely true. First of all, Bowen doesn't make movie based merchandise. Or didn't. All his figures are loosely based on comic-book versions.

Marvel/Disney wants to X-Men back. If you read comic books, it's pretty obvious. They are featuring heavily on Avengers and Cap. and all the other brands they still own.

I heard that they are trying to hinder as much as possible, for the brands that the other studio owns. I doubt that Hasbro or Sideshow wants to go up against Disney/Marvel.

But this all rumors. If you have it in writing that all the actors refuse to sign of likeness, please post it here. Then we can bury all these other rumors

Diamond select made a public statement stating Jennifer Lawrence declined to allow them to make the Raven figure they previously announced. Fact and in writing. Both they and hot toys along with fox and marvel announced they had gotten/granted the film rights for merchandise. The same happens for hot toys. Hot toys also announced a figure (this thread) and said only waiting on actor. Marvel would not give the license out if they where doing the crap you said

X-Men Days of Future Past Marvel Select Mystique Cancelled - The Toyark - News

If they where doing it they would not allow the license. And if it was as you said, and included the comics they would not allow merch based on comics. But there's thousands of wolverine and xmen and deadpool and fantastic four items over the last couple years right up till now. There would have been no dofp wolverine from hot toys.

As for the comics...that has zero to do with anything. Banner is no longer the hulk. So are they sabatoging the hulk? Thor is no longer Thor. So are they killing Chris hemsworth? And on and on with Logan and Rogers and other movie characters.

Last edited:
Some nice person wrote and told me not to go into a debate with you. You are so wrong on so many accounts, but I'm not gonna go there. Do your thing.

It's funny how that works. I make a statement. It gets questioned. I provide evidence and suddenly it becomes personal. If I'm wrong please feel free to provide that written evidence you asked for.

As for someone writing you about me...why is it you trust them? Becuase they happen to agree with you? You asked me a question. I answered..and this other person found it necessary to contact you after I responded. They didn't provide you with any answers before hand. Doesn't that strike you as a personal issue? But you side with this person, and then make a public statement about it all becuase I provided exactly what you asked for. Step back a second and look at it objectively.

Last edited:
Back