Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

"A good guy from a different popular movie."

Could it finally be Xavier.

2015 or 2016 for Batman Returns? What the absolute ****. Although hearing about Ripley is pretty frigging awesome.

Man, you guys are so optimistic. This project is likely to have been canceled a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Give up guys. They didn't even bother getting the DOFP licence.

Yeah, this figure is long dead. I gave up on XFC figures from HT forever ago.

I don't even expect to see anything from DOFP - maybe a Wolverine.

Since they just did the x3 wolverine like two years ago, which was like five years or so after it came out, I wouldn't write off any figures. And now that they can reuse tooling from first class to make DOFP that cuts hot toys cost per figure way way down. This is why companies reuse/reissue so many of the same figure/character, because tooling cost is so high. FYI tooling is industrial molds more or less. And is the most expensive part of a figure.

And they also just got the 1989 batman rights recently(last few years) twenty plus years after the fact, and like ten years after they started doing hero figures. So they have demonstrated that time between release of movie property and acquisition of license does not matter. Still hope. More so now I would say.

Fassbender Magneto is top of my X-Men list, followed closely by McKellen. I'd still like X-Men 3 Jean/Dark Phoenix, despite the fact that she wasn't that well used in the movie.

Fassbender Magneto is top of my X-Men list, followed closely by McKellen. I'd still like X-Men 3 Jean/Dark Phoenix, despite the fact that she wasn't that well used in the movie.
Really I would put McKellan above Fassbender but I already have some Gandalf stuff, so if DOFP Fassbender came out I would be happy, especially his outfit from that movie

Making X-Men Hot Toys want lists is an effort in futility. I've done it many times. You might as well pretent you can time travel

If they just released this we could have bashed the rest of the team. Oh well. Another project 86'ed.

Back