Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

These figures are important to my Marvel world, I like their youth and plan on displaying them as contemporaries to the Avengers et all. Xavier needs Magneto, that's incredibly important, but moreso my Loki and Red Skull need Magneto. lol.

Yeah, the lack of communication from Hot Toys is really, really frustrating.

So going by this picture, I feel a lot better about both our chances of getting Xavier and how he'll look. From Loki to Xavier (hopefully this is Xavier). I hope she sculpts Magneto as well.

599759_10150853581462344_1510688279_n.jpg

x-men-first-class-photo-james-mcavoy3.jpg

Ar first i thought this was Bale, but now that you mention it, i can definatly see McAvoy more, the nose the thickness and lenght of the hair :yess:

The Loki sculptor is doing Xavier? :yess:

Please be as good, or even better :D

Man I really can't wait for them to show Xavier and Mags...Those SHOULD be the two they do, however I would dig it if they did more of them.

Man I really can't wait for them to show Xavier and Mags...Those SHOULD be the two they do, however I would dig it if they did more of them.

It would probably be a safe bet that those two get done. At least.

These figures are important to my Marvel world, I like their youth and plan on displaying them as contemporaries to the Avengers et all. Xavier needs Magneto, that's incredibly important, but moreso my Loki and Red Skull need Magneto. lol.

I completely agree with you. I really enjoy seeing my display with numerous diverse characters.

Magneto would look great with Loki, Red Skull, Whiplash, Iron Monger and The new Goblin!

I love diversity in my collection, it's why I have such a hard time with HT. I have to stick to pretty much just Marvel, but at least Marvel is big enough that it's very diverse in it's own right.

Well, we got the Joker 2.0 reveal pretty much out of nowhere, so maybe we'll get Xavier soon. Since both were announced as coming soon and being finished.

Didn't HT say that they were going to release Charles very soon?

Honestly... The way I see it, I don't think we'll be seeing X-men FC stuff until after Bats. If they're now releasing figures to correspond with movie release, then they have Spiderman and TDKR to cover, plus the remaining three Avengers whom they have not released - and it's already the first week of June.

I mean, it's a possibility they might slip Charles in somewhere, or do a two-figure week, but I think we still have a bit of a wait ahead for us.

Which I'm actually okay with. They've already confirmed a release twice, and they've worked on the head-sculpt, so I think we will definitely see a few things from this line, it's just a matter of "when" now.

Look how long after the film it took licenses like Sucker Punch, Avatar, and Tron Legacy to come out. X-Men FC will come out... and they may even coincide it with hype for the sequel. But I still appreciate a good Joker DX!

Look how long after the film it took licenses like Sucker Punch, Avatar, and Tron Legacy to come out. X-Men FC will come out... and they may even coincide it with hype for the sequel. But I still appreciate a good Joker DX!

And unlike all of those licences, the X-Men have a core fan base that extends beyond the film. Plus two of those films did poorly and Avatar, in spite of its huge box office take, has shockingly little fanfare.

Also a decade from now X-Men : First Class will be a rare comicbook film that still holds up.

That's definately Xavier she's sculpting, in the other pic you can see a shot of the cerebro helmet as well.

Just don't ____ing make Xavier and no Magneto Hot Toys or I will count to 3 and move the coin. :impatient:

Putting Xavier in a wheelchair and dressing him in a business suit is just as worthless as not making a Magneto.

Flight suits or GTFO.

Back