Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

Other than them two i'd love to see Beast and Azazel, two very unique looking characters, film or character aside they'd stand out and would really pop as a 1/6 figure

x-men-first-class-beast-3.jpg

azazel.jpg

Last edited:

I would can't wait to see the proto of Mags, and I really hope he comes in the flight suit with blue/silver helmet and the end shot of him in his red duds...I would also buy a Beast if they made him and perhaps Azazel, and HEY...wolverine did make a cameo....re-release wolvie please!!!!!

For some reason I have a very bad feeling that Erik is going to be in that stupid lounge suit he was in at the end.

Hopefully he will be. Or they give us that and the flight suit.

But the fact that they say only 2 characters - it has to be Charles and Erik - so no January :(.

I don't see HT really NOT doing the flight suit with these. I think casual wear is more the "maybe"...I really really hoping to get a Beast out of this line as well. Maybe if Erik and Charles sell well it'll become a spot for more mining.

Hopefully he will be. Or they give us that and the flight suit.

But the fact that they say only 2 characters - it has to be Charles and Erik - so no January :(.

I take the one of two figures they're currently producing, they'll be putting both up for order at the same time i think, not two only from the whole line, hopefully :pray: too many cool looking characters to not make them.

I don't see HT really NOT doing the flight suit with these. I think casual wear is more the "maybe"...I really really hoping to get a Beast out of this line as well. Maybe if Erik and Charles sell well it'll become a spot for more mining.

:exactly:

The flight suits are the hero costumes, to not have them is pointless, Beast is my number 2 want from the film behind Magneto, glad i'm not the only one wanting him :1-1:

No Emma no interest. But glad they finally said something for the people who wanted X or Magneto.

Here are the EXACT words from the questionaire.

Q: I can not wait to see X-Men Fist Class figures. How is going the production?

A: Production of X-Men Fist Class is going well. One of our two products is in a wheelchair or?...

Based on the fact that they didn't jump on making these right away, and the specific verbage use, I thing we'll only see 2 figues from First Class. Thats means one figure besides Charles. THATS IT. We can speculate who the second figure may be, but I think we are kidding ourselves if we think they MAY make more.

How often does HT release a statement so definitive?

It could simply mean 1 of their 2 products currently in production. That doesn't rule out future figures from the line :dunno

That said First Class was about Xavier and Magneto so it shouldn't be any surprise that they only do those two regardless of who people want to see

Assuming the response meant only two offerings it is obvious we'll receive Xavier and Magneto.

The wheel chair reference is Xavier and with the Prometheus line coming up you know they'll double dip on Fassbender aka Magneto.

It could simply mean 1 of their 2 products currently in production. That doesn't rule out future figures from the line :dunno

:exactly: two in production, likely to go up for order at the same time like Sucker Punch did, not two only!

I've come to terms that there'll be cool characters they probably wont do cos they prefer to milk a few select licenses and leave others without, but i atleast want Beast or Azazel as well, those are the most visually unique for figures.

Its hard for me to think they'll make more than these 2 confirmed, when its taken them almost a year to have these leaked out Believe me, I'd love to get 5 or 6. I just think its unrealistic. Look at how they've already let us know that at least 7 will be made from the Avengers. And the movie is 3 months from release. Just my opinion.

Back