1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Teases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow they went all out for this film :clap

Yupp, captain is rivaling my IM collection after this movie. Got all of this run on PO except WS but I'm definitely picking him up later. Ugh must not change sides for civil war!

Did u pick up any cap stuff yank?

Saw the flick yesterday. Fkin' awesome :rock

I'm leaning toward not needing a Falcon fig at this point. Maybe after I watch it a couple more times and see the fig's reveal I'll change my mind, but I'm not blown away by the character off first impressions. I'm starting to change my mind about Widow though; I may be needing that one

My friend said that that scenes reminded her that Sam Jackson was in Coming to America and
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fury's definitely one of the highlights of the movie :lol
Might not be able to resist a PO.

Saw the flick yesterday. Fkin' awesome :rock

I'm leaning toward not needing a Falcon fig at this point. Maybe after I watch it a couple more times and see the fig's reveal I'll change my mind, but I'm not blown away by the character off first impressions. I'm starting to change my mind about Widow though; I may be needing that one

After seeing the movie for the second time, i ended up getting widow as well.

I think we may have to wait for Avengers 2 version.....however with HT you never know

Oh man if they could sculpt that and paint it right...awesome idea my friend!!! :clap

Sideshow did that on a Major Bludd recently and it turned out awesome. I don't see why HT couldn't do it. Between that and the outfit, I think its a nice, unique look. If they really wanted to go all out, they could throw in the more military like look he had earlier in the film too. I just think the coat completes his iconic look though, so that would be my preference out outfit.

I'd love to see one from
Spoiler Spoiler:

Dead on, man. Instant buy for me. I dont have Fury in my collection yet and that version would be perfect.

Back