1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HT! Where's Lokiii?

loki-tell-me.gif

not much of a teaser... and unless there is a significant difference from the first figure i wont consider it

I just ordered the first version of Loki. That one really blew me away so the next one should be really amazing. :panic:

I'm hoping anyway. :lol

I just ordered the first version of Loki. That one really blew me away so the next one should be really amazing. :panic:

I'm hoping anyway. :lol

Where did you order him from? I've been trying to find somewhere still selling him, but haven't had any luck!

Where did you order him from? I've been trying to find somewhere still selling him, but haven't had any luck!

My LCS still has him. Not sure for want price though. I live in Austin, Tx.

Heck, they even have a few HT Hulk figures for sale.

I bought him from toys2.net. But I actually picked up the last one... sorry about that, dude. He's sold out everywhere! :horror

Hey irok84, care to provide a link to that LCS site?

EDIT:

Well, well, they must have restocked. They're selling him again at Toys2. :)

Last edited:
Every once in a while, you may see him available at BBTS for $280 I think. I saw him available there around a week ago, but I just checked now and he's SOLD OUT at the moment.

This Loki is actually a good oportunity to display him without a helmet.
Avengers Loki looks much better with the helmet on. :D

My LCS still has him. Not sure for want price though. I live in Austin, Tx.

Heck, they even have a few HT Hulk figures for sale.

I live in Denton, and if it weren't dead week at my university (not to mention sleeting outside), I would probably be driving down to that store this weekend. Do you think if you go by there sometime you could let me know what the prices are/if they are any left/which LCS it is? [I do apologize if this is overly forward, I've just been looking for a second one for ages!]

You got TWO Thors, what do you want?? We're busy making Tennessee Cowboy Tony Stark.

~ Hot Toys

I bought him from toys2.net. But I actually picked up the last one... sorry about that, dude. He's sold out everywhere! :horror

Hey irok84, care to provide a link to that LCS site?

EDIT:

Well, well, they must have restocked. They're selling him again at Toys2. :)

It's https://www.austinbooks.com sorry about the delay. I have a new born son I'm always busy with. Haven't had much time to get on here.

I live in Denton, and if it weren't dead week at my university (not to mention sleeting outside), I would probably be driving down to that store this weekend. Do you think if you go by there sometime you could let me know what the prices are/if they are any left/which LCS it is? [I do apologize if this is overly forward, I've just been looking for a second one for ages!]

Sorry. Like I explained to edonian. I'm quite busy with my son now. I'll email the phong number. Oh the comic shop is Austin Books & Comics.

Could this be the first time Hot Toys announced and canceled two separate figures based on the same character? Could be. . .could be. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back