1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bawhahahahahahhaha

il_570xN.525574349_3hxd.jpg

Dear god, when oh when are we going to see some teasers for this? *grumble*

If General Zod is pushed back to July 2014, one wonders when we will take delivery for figures from this film. Probably in 2015 sometime. SHEESH

Newbie here, hello. Got the Avengers-Loki 2 weeks ago, and just joined this forum, been looking at pics and reading posts for a while. AV-Loki is my first Hot Toys, but not the last, for sure. Excited to see how the TDW will look. :)

Newbie here, hello. Got the Avengers-Loki 2 weeks ago, and just joined this forum, been looking at pics and reading posts for a while. AV-Loki is my first Hot Toys, but not the last, for sure. Excited to see how the TDW will look. :)

Great choice for a first! Welcome to the forum! :duff

Love this figure. Actually my second hot toy and one of the reasons i broke away from just statues . Seen a little bit of hate on the sculpt lately i duno why cause this fig rocks the shelf.

Hey jay, welcome! Loki is a great figure. I also think red skull is really good also. Happy collecting.

Excellent first figure (I know, Loki was my first HT figure as well - so much for not collecting any other lines!! :slap).

Welcome to the board :wave .... and also to the slippery slope that is Hot Toys Collecting!

Welcome to the board :wave great choice for a first figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back