1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the board Miss MockingJay75!

I have a strange feeling that the TDW Loki will be the last preorder opening this year. I think he will be open for preorder in Hong Kong before the end of the year. Just my guess, no insider info or anything.

I don't know about before 12/31. I know we had to wait 99 forevers for them to finally post General Zod.

I am really curious to see what they will do with Loki this time out. Since we don't have a big costume change in this film, I am thinking we will get a vastly different facial expression; and that feline, slanted grin that Loki often sports is what I am thinking we just might get.

In which case, this will become a must-buy. *big sigh*

18b29092eb6411eaa50623960f4d1939.jpg

I don't know about before 12/31. I know we had to wait 99 forevers for them to finally post General Zod.

I am really curious to see what they will do with Loki this time out. Since we don't have a big costume change in this film, I am thinking we will get a vastly different facial expression; and that feline, slanted grin that Loki often sports is what I am thinking we just might get.

I'd totally buy a TDW Loki if he came with that. :love

But could you imagine if HT just re-used the Avengers sculpt? I can see that happening. :cuckoo:

Hope so, must buy for me too...I just wish they'd hurry up and show us something! :gah: I hate waiting!! :impatient:

How about showing a preview for us for Christmas Hot Toys? :D

They wont just reuse the old sculpt; after all, Thor got a new sculpt. He had a new costume, AND he got a new sculpt as well!

Reusing the Avengers sculpt will cost them a ton of money, as people decide to enjoy the Lokis they already own. TDW Loki will have a new face, I would bet on it. That in fact is what is most likely causing the delay; the new sculpt is not ready for reveal yet. He's basically wearing the same costume, otherwise. [which is kind of a bummer.]

If they were just going to re-use the sculpt, the new figure would be up for preorder now.

Yeah I know HT reused that Tony Stark sculpt for 3 figures but I think thats just because he had so many different looks and his face was mostly the same.

Im actually hoping for a more aggressive Loki sculpt, like in the fight scene. He was quite skillful with those knifes. Would be cool if he has 2 sculpts since probably won't have many accessories.

If it's just basically a nothing but a new HS I will most likely just buy that and use it on my Avengers Loki. But I hope there is more than that so i can justify buying a second Loki.

I want a Loki to display with his helmet on [Avengers], and one to display bareheaded. So as long as we have a new headsculpt I will probably buy a second one - I'll need a body to display him on anyways.

I wont be real keen on that if they have similar expressions, though. [Which they won't, Loki is a moneymaker for HT.]

Looking forward to this, but still unsure I'll preorder. I already got Silver Centurion and Thor going for next year.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but is the only difference to his suit, vs in Avengers, no helmet and cape?

With regards to only him and his outfit (not accessories), yes. I think he may have longer hair as well, but I'm not certain.

It would be awesome if it featured the Cell outfit. Honestly, I'd probably want it more if it featured that outfit vs. his normal/typical one.

I hope this is a 12 Day reveal... as well as with Batman Returns... Super Soldier Captain America... Winter Soldier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back