1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah your right i was thinking the same thing. Does anyone have odin? You can get him fairly cheap would you say hes worth it?

I have him. The figure is fantastic too and definitely worth it! Check out my gallery! :wave

HOT TOYS ODIN

ODIN%25202%2520025.JPG

ODIN%2520359.JPG

ODIN%2520248.JPG

ODIN%2520331.JPG

ODIN%2520259.JPG

ODIN%2520305.JPG

ODIN%2520165.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/ODIN

I thought I saw a picture of him with his 2 ravens... were those ravens a part of the package or were they customs I would assume now?

Thats a awesome gallery. He looks great im gonna try to grab him one day.

Damn.. I missed my chance to get Odin. I was always on the fence because I didn't like his matte hair. Now the train has sailed and he costs $200+ on the aftermarket (+shipping and customs)

Damn.. I missed my chance to get Odin. I was always on the fence because I didn't like his matte hair. Now the train has sailed and he costs $200+ on the aftermarket (+shipping and customs)

Exactly! I feel your pain but...one day... I WILL HAVE ODIN!! :yess:

The trouble with this custom throne is that whoever made it included the door behind the throne (I'm pretty sure it's a door if you look at stills of the film) So really it's not that big and could easily be included. I mean think of the Sandman base, that's big.

But if you compare pictures of this custom throne with pictures of the real throne, you'll notice that the real throne is actually much larger (even without the door in the back). A scaled version would still have to be much wider to be movie accurate.

Hey now, let's not encourage their high prices... :lol

The Mandarin comes with extra hands, sunglasses, and a chair and is going for $215. I don't understand why Loki can't do the same and go for maybe $230-$250 like Thor, except Odin's staff instead of sunglasses and a small throne instead of the chair.

Well, what I see as the obvious answer (and I may be wrong) is that the Mandarin figure isn't nearly as popular as TDW Loki will be. Because Hot Toys can charge ridiculous amounts and still sell them like hot cakes, they most likely will. That's business.

While we wait for pix of the new Loki, I declare that whosoever owns this vehicle, has won the universe for today. Rule wisely, unknown car-owner:

47bd4d586e3e663e1529800b7d38aca3.jpg

Just saw Thor 2 again tonight. Damn I am SO happy with how Loki was handled in this movie. Absolutely perfection.

Just saw Thor 2 again tonight. Damn I am SO happy with how Loki was handled in this movie. Absolutely perfection.

:exactly: I agree....best thing about the movie - which I thought was fantastic), cannot wait for the bluray release! :impatient:

So from the five teases we got from HT secret base opening, Loki's the last.
I'm actually getting the short scepter and hands to hold it. Just love how he
was presented in Avengers.

Hopefully there's a good chance we get some announcement soon.

While we wait for pix of the new Loki, I declare that whosoever owns this vehicle, has won the universe for today. Rule wisely, unknown car-owner:

47bd4d586e3e663e1529800b7d38aca3.jpg

Just noticed the State where these number plates are from...VIC...so this car is in Australia!
Fkn badass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back