1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Sounds like a good idea for a father-son bonding time! Enjoy :clap

And it was! Excellent, excellent movie!!!! Wasn't a bit underwhelmed like I felt after watching IM3.... The film had the right blend of action, comedy, FX, and romance I had hoped for! In fact, I plan on seeing it again with my wife since she likes both Hemsworth and Hiddleston!

For anyone who hasn't seen this, stay AFTER the credits! There are 2 bonus scenes which are pretty cool! :rock

And it was! Excellent, excellent movie!!!! Wasn't a bit underwhelmed like I felt after watching IM3.... The film had the right blend of action, comedy, FX, and romance I had hoped for! In fact, I plan on seeing it again with my wife since she likes both Hemsworth and Hiddleston!

For anyone who hasn't seen this, stay AFTER the credits! There are 2 bonus scenes which are pretty cool! :rock

Great to hear you had a great time! Yes I always stay after the credit for Marvel movies!

Glad you liked it. I'm probably in the minority here, but its my favorite Marvel movie so far. (I'm a sucker for Norse mythology so there's that)

And I'm definitely ordering Loki! :)

Thanks for the extra motivation, VS. I'm a comic book movie fan and enjoy almost all of them any way.

Glad you liked it. I'm probably in the minority here, but its my favorite Marvel movie so far. (I'm a sucker for Norse mythology so there's that)

And I'm definitely ordering Loki! :)

I also like Norse mythology and liked it way before these movies were ever made. There was a place I visited years ago called the "Viking Longhouse" when I was a kid. The place was located in a Village called "Put-N-Bay" located on South Bass Island here in Ohio. Very interesting place with a lot of information and hand made crafts. The owner's family I believe was from Norway too. Too bad the place has since closed down. :(

As for Loki, I also will be buying him! :yess:

I also like Norse mythology and liked it way before these movies were ever made. There was a place I visited years ago called the "Viking Longhouse" when I was a kid. The place was located in a Village called "Put-N-Bay" located on South Bass Island here in Ohio. Very interesting place with a lot of information and hand made crafts. The owner's family I believe was from Norway too. Too bad the place has since closed down. :(

As for Loki, I also will be buying him! :yess:

Shame about the Longhouse. Sounds like a great tourist attraction.

I have a heap of books on vikings and norse myths. My favorite a 19th century German edition of the Edda and the sagas. :)

I have the figure...and love it...just reading a lot of posts saying it has a pin head...doesn't look like the actor...to bulky etc etc....am surprised that's all.
Now, now. You've been here long enough not to be surprised, by the stupidity that flows from the more excitable members of the board. :wink1:

Watched the movie today, so.... Loki accessories could possibly be only these?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, I absolutely LOVED the movie. Personally I find that Tom was at his best here as Loki, possibly even surpassing his previous performances in both "Thor" and "Avengers". I'll add that his overall portrayal of Loki in the film is probably my most favorite by far. While I thought that the Avengers version did a good job at showing off the more villainous side of the character, I felt that this one truly captured the very essence of Loki from the comics especially his brotherly relationship with Thor. And for that, I'm glad I skimped on the Avengers version. :yess:

Last edited:
After seeing the movie last night I have to rescind my earlier statement that I would not be picking up another Loki. Hiddleston again brought so much charisma to the role and the look was different enough (no helmet different costume) to merit another go. I'm already in for both versions of Thor. Really hoping for Sif, Heimdall and Malekith. Surprised there hasn't been much shown of Kurse. I thought the design was decent, although the character should have been presented as being more frightening as opposed to just being a bruiser.

Here's hoping they include a throne, sort of like how they gave Mandarin the chair. Didn't come to mind that Loki's staff in the first movie was Odin's staff when he took over during the Odinsleep, so he has Odin's staff once again!

Watched the movie today, so.... Loki accessories could possibly be only these?
Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah, I can't imagine there'll be an awful lot, short of (fair warning, BIG spoilers below!)...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully, the lack of many obvious accessories means we'll get an extra headsculpt with Loki looking particularly villainous or smirky (or, failing that, a price that's about the same as Coulson or the '66 Robin, which seems to be about as low as things get now).

Yeah, I can't imagine there'll be an awful lot, short of (fair warning, BIG spoilers below!)...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully, the lack of many obvious accessories means we'll get an extra headsculpt with Loki looking particularly villainous or smirky (or, failing that, a price that's about the same as Coulson or the '66 Robin, which seems to be about as low as things get now).

Loved the the movie but not sure if i will get a second Loki pretty happy with my Avengers version. I did PO a sleeveless Thor.

Spoiler Spoiler:

[ame]https://youtu.be/5K2AI44XI0s[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/3Up3ffLcNvI[/ame]

well here is the youtube version...Tom is such a great sport

Here's hoping they include a throne, sort of like how they gave Mandarin the chair. Didn't come to mind that Loki's staff in the first movie was Odin's staff when he took over during the Odinsleep, so he has Odin's staff once again!

Never thought of that! Would be another instant buy for me if so..... Aw heck, who am I kidding?! He'll be an instant buy no matter what! :slap :lol

Plus, let's also have a Sif, Heimdall, Kurse, and Malekith too! :pray:

Never thought of that! Would be another instant buy for me if so..... Aw heck, who am I kidding?! He'll be an instant buy no matter what! :slap :lol

Same here...already decided that I'm getting this...one can never have too many Lokis! :) Bring on the pre-order already!

:goodpost: I'd love those with a new Loki.

Same here...already decided that I'm getting this...one can never have too many Lokis! :) Bring on the pre-order already!

I was thinking the same thing on the way home today.. :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back