Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just assumed they all had that amount of freckles. I'm glad she's got em' though, I think they look great.

Rey is a fantastic looking figure but...

BB-8 stole the set for me! Loved the little guy in the movie and LOVE what they did with the figure!

So I got mine opened up and posed. Beautiful looking figure. Pictures can't do it justice. One problem, my Kylo towers over her. The scale seems way off for some reason. Here's a pic of a quick pose. I'll snap another with them side by side.
2nVy4TD.jpg

Great pics everyone. She arrives tomorrow. Hope mine has the most freckles and teeth.
Anyone get one of those $20 codes on their shipper box from sideshow?

My only gripe with her is that I wish her head would tilt a bit more to the sides.

Apologies if you've already noticed this, but you can actually push her neck in any direction, useful for getting her head a little more to either side.

Ok so the scales isn't as bad as I thought but it could definitely be better.
6m4vTPK.jpg

hFkWbWF.jpg

o7e9YRV.jpg

2HNPbzB.jpg

These are some of my favorite pics of her and that's saying something cause we've seen some wonderful ones in this thread.

I finally did her scavenger look last night! I've been changing it up, taking pics, at least once a day. I've done two photo sessions so far. I want to do one more before I start posting them though. I want to do some pics of her with Scavenger Luke.

These are some of my favorite pics of her and that's saying something cause we've seen some wonderful ones in this thread.

I finally did her scavenger look last night! I've been changing it up, taking pics, at least once a day. I've done two photo sessions so far. I want to do one more before I start posting them though. I want to do some pics of her with Scavenger Luke.

Wow, thank you!! Did you find it really difficult to do the scavenger look?

Apologies if you've already noticed this, but you can actually push her neck in any direction, useful for getting her head a little more to either side.

Keep futzing with it..her neck has great articulation..can get her head in great poses

/s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/BATMAN%20Animated/HT%20Rey%20TFA/57f53f78-94e7-4d98-bf21-abc5055ce20a.jpg.html]
57f53f78-94e7-4d98-bf21-abc5055ce20a.jpg
[/URL]

Back