Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped and should arrive Tuesday. Super excited. I'll be rearranging detolfs during physical chemistry and microbiology study breaks this weekend. Should be cathartic.

I would think so. Might even be up tomorrow but early next week is more likely.

I get my orders next day from BBTS since I live close to their DC. I'm hoping to place my order first thing in the morning.

Awesome! Let us know when you get yours....my Finn is so lonely without Rey and bb8

Yes Im aware the helmet had it in the movie... except you can shoot a movie to make sure you dont see it. We shouldnt have to do this with a figure. You literally cant light the front of this figure without it looking really dumb. Should have been a pitch black little piece of matte plastic.

But then it wouldn't be movie accurate fool!
They wasn't trying to shoot the movie so you couldn't see it's cloth, if they wanted a black plastic visor they would have made it that way!

Wednesday for me too. Anyone getting theirs direct from HK??

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mine came from HK, but not via Sideshow. Also escaped the nasty import charges associated with Sideshow UPS/fedex deliveries:lecture

Possibly. When my marty mcfly shipped from hk via ups my customs charge was far more cheaper than FedEx.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mine says shipping soon but no tracking yet...probably get her early next week like everyone :clap

Back