Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
87db1747c3fca79169e518541954fd06.jpg

Someone got their wish.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Museum poses.. who..me?.. For Rey? :cuckoo:

THE SCAVENGER!

Yes freaks they kept Daisy's butt :lol

Absolutely love the detail and skin tone for her thighs. Some of the best I've seen on a female figure. Really Rey in the desert like IMO

Great gallery of shots here....pushing me closer to the yes column. ..thanks for posting. ..

Man, all of her looks in that movie are so incredible you almost need 3 figures to do it complete justice.

That's what I was sort of planning at first.

I have two of the regular Reys on PO (a single Rey and the Rey and BB-8 set) with the intention of having one in her scavenger garb and the other wielding the lightsaber. Then the ROV Rey came out and while I was going to pass on it, after consideration, I PO'd that and will be selling off the single regular Rey figure once I get it. I figure if I'm going to have two Reys, they might as well be in different outfits and I think it'll be a better representation of the evolution of the character. Scavenger - Resistance - Jedi (getting another Rey figure from Episode VIII or IX and that one will wield the lightsaber).

Hot toys/sideshow had a stand at star wars celebration.There was Rey & Bb8 on show and people are right, the teeth are all wrong.It won't put me off ordering her though. The figure is superb.

Hot toys/sideshow had a stand at star wars celebration.There was Rey & Bb8 on show and people are right, the teeth are all wrong.It won't put me off ordering her though. The figure is superb.

Any thing else worth sharing with the rest of the class?

Any thing else worth sharing with the rest of the class?

Finn looked good.They had a 1/4 scale (a lot bigger at least than the regular sized hot toys) of boba fett, regular vader,stormtroopers, luke, han, chewie, leia, obi wan and a cardboard placard announcing the special Rey.

Saw the Sideshow stand and I thought she looked great no other surprises on show though the full size Lego was pretty damn good too

Back