Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo..they used the BW body ( that I saw parted out) with the long ball joints attached to the legs. Which means the legs are as extended as much as they can. Can't extend them anymore to make her taller without breaking the leg ball joints :slap

So more than likely fellow freaks when posing her to scale with Finn, you have need to mod Finn more to scale :gah:

Last edited:
Mine arrived this morning, absolutely brilliant set! Very happy with it.

_1080682_zpsgk5diaif.jpg

Wow that looks absolutely perfect. Will definitely have to steal that pose and setup. :clap

I haven't seen anyone else say anything, but I'm super disappointed in how large her breasts are. Daisy is NOWHERE near that point. Does Hot Toys not have smaller breast size figures?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I haven't seen anyone else say anything, but I'm super disappointed in how large her breasts are. Daisy is NOWHERE near that point. Does Hot Toys not have smaller breast size figures?

I was really disappointed in the size of Rey's breasts too. Almost left the theatre. I think part of what is going on here is the sweater-breast phenomenon. The layers of clothing in sixth scale are overemphasizing them.

How would you go about doing that?

Depends on what BW base body they used. If it is the TWS Widow TT body, very simple. You will see that the breasts are a flap, and you just have to raise it over, then you will see the two plastic domes that are held with just glue, these domes are what make the breasts stick out.

Just carefully detach the domes from the rubber flap of her chest, you can use an xacto knife, but you could scratch the rubber flap, usually just use your fingers and try to loosen the glue around the domes, ( it would require you picking and pulling, and gently tearing the rubber around the domes. once those domes are removed, the chest becomes a super soft flap that covers the torso and can pretty much seem flat and soft. That her clothes will easily flatten on the body sculpt

I've used this technique many times for my customs. Never fails :lecture

Depends on what BW base body they used. If it is the TWS Widow TT body, very simple. You will see that the breasts are a flap, and you just have to raise it over, then you will see the two plastic domes that are held with just glue, these domes are what make the breasts stick out.

Just carefully detach the domes from the rubber flap of her chest, you can use an xacto knife, but you could scratch the rubber flap, usually just use your fingers and try to loosen the glue around the domes, ( it would require you picking and pulling, and gently tearing the rubber around the domes. once those domes are removed, the chest becomes a super soft flap that covers the torso and can pretty much seem flat and soft. That her clothes will easily flatten on the body sculpt

I've used this technique many times for my customs. Never fails :lecture
Awesome! Do you plan on doing the same for this Rey?

Awesome! Do you plan on doing the same for this Rey?

I'll see. Mine should be here today. I'll judge for myself how it looks with the wrappings around the chest.

It will depend on the TT. In the AOU Widow, they actually stitched cups inside the suit for her breasts which I thought was odd since they kept the same base TT for Avengers and TWS Widow and none of them had cups.

Oh one more thing, the rubber flap of her chest is really secure so don't feel bad if you remove the domes and then say " ah screw it, they looked better with them on " no problem, the domes easily slide back in tightly and look as if they never were unglued or removed.

The only way they will fall out is if you flip over the chest flap . But no need because the clothes will be covering the chest and no need to keep her topless, no nipples for HT :lol

The problem is they're supposed to be a genuine wrap, when in fact they're just a sleeve. The seam down the side really throws it off. It might look better to get some strips of fabric and actually wrap them around the arm.

i was thinking this also....Mods already?

When it comes to accuracy with 1/6 scale figures, I'm pretty sure that's the only time you'll hear grown men complaining about breasts being too large. :lol

Sadly just cancelled. First time actually forfeiting a NRD.

Some great angles/photos but the teeth just don't work for me. Will no longer preorder from Sideshow or form complete sentences.

Last edited:
I think it's funny that not content with making most human faces too tanned they've made the orange parts of BB-8 too brown.

Back