Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took one last photo of Rey next to Finn. I think people have been unfair, they are not that far out of scale with each other:
eb5c3eaa7a6a05a100beee95774d03ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha it must have been the angle and lighting.

Unless you want his extra accessories. You can use the extra money on a flex payment.

Speaking of delivery time frames, when can we expect orders to start being fulfilled?

My last flex is due in the first week of August so I'm guessing I should see mine fairly soon after that?

Ordered the single Rey from HK. Great price for her, cheaper than Sideshow. I have the two pack on flex through them but figured I might as well order a second since there's so many display options, and because of that Falcon cockpit. Ready for that baby to go up one of these days...in the close future....hopefully...

Ordered the single Rey from HK. Great price for her, cheaper than Sideshow. I have the two pack on flex through them but figured I might as well order a second since there's so many display options, and because of that Falcon cockpit. Ready for that baby to go up one of these days...in the close future....hopefully...

I wonder how much that would be.

Do you know if it's ready to ship will Sideshow send me an email if I want to pay it off or just wait for my payment date?

I haven't received any email like that. I'm expecting to make that last flex payment and then they'll advise a shipping date shortly thereafter.

Do you know if it's ready to ship will Sideshow send me an email if I want to pay it off or just wait for my payment date?

They occasionally email flex buyers and offer that option, but I think it depends on how much availability they have with the figure. Once the figure is listed as "in stock" though, I'm pretty sure you can contact them and have them charge your last payment to have it shipped out sooner.

Thanks SO much faststreetsofhongkong for taking the time to snap these close-ups. The eye color is indeed correct (although a bit dark) and I can't believe this sculpt looks this good from this close.

The eyes, to me at least, look like a combination of hazel touches, grey and black (The following photos were all shot using natural daylight)
fc15333abf099ca2487ae84deacf1fff.jpg
1aff8b62e1df1f547f5a934182888f12.jpg
6bbb2ab6602b941f6bfacb90da21dbc1.png
01a7db9b85a42b97fb8f548de6146ad5.png
:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back