Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's looking great in those shots. Be interested to see some close ups with better lighting, but so far very promising!

42b6afc7ad828bf7c38f9ef1864a3b76.jpg

10a66de957cff0a784a9d1002e067a2d.jpg

3a1840a1ff8c5cdc96247820e72f5087.jpg

99c13735cd8d08917d36c37b6a57da34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Scavenger looks better to me.

Still deciding about picking either of these up. I really don't want 3 Reys in my collection when this trilogy is over.

Unless you are on TA the moment they go up you've pretty much got no chance. The Hot Toys Vader Helmet was sold out before they even got posted here most times or within minutes afterward.

Yep, you have to know around what time TA do their updates. There's usually a 2 hour window that they consistently update in.

Having yourself subscribed to that thread and following it religiously goes a long way though.

Luckily they'll probably do a number of restocks for something that's bound to be as popular as this.

Which is a shame because HT just didn't do justice to Daisy.

They could have made this an irresistible figure.

Tossed between this scene:

cf7da03856e26c9bf933245f2532c9e9.jpg

Or this shot:

b9aa04dd767218ac4fb5217eee18fbf2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I would personally go with the first option, as it lets you utilize all the accessories she comes with, and that's a lot of nice detail for a display. Plus it's a pinnacle part of who she is on Jakku, and thus a good representation of the film and our introduction to her.
No. Those are from the Shanghai store display.
Ah, gotcha. It seemed way too early, but these things surprise us all sometimes. Thanks for the clarification.

Scavenger looks better to me.

Still deciding about picking either of these up. I really don't want 3 Reys in my collection when this trilogy is over.

I don't mind, just as I don't mind having every Luke just because she's the heart of the trilogy. I bet we get her other outfit before Ep 8 comes out, with new sculpt and light up arm.

I don't mind, just as I don't mind having every Luke just because she's the heart of the trilogy. I bet we get her other outfit before Ep 8 comes out, with new sculpt and light up arm.

Maybe it will be a promo edition for Ep.8 like the New Avengers Scarlet Witch was for Civil War.

That was really all they had to do.

Yeah, Daisy has a cute face.

Even when she's looking serious or determined,

latest

But it didn't translate into the figure.

Oh, the irony:

HT Leia with a perfect sculpt but uninteresting outfit; HT Rey with an interesting outfit but poorer sculpt.

Yeah, Daisy has a cute face.

Even when she's looking serious or determined,

But it didn't translate into the figure.

Oh, the irony:

HT Leia with a perfect sculpt but uninteresting outfit; HT Rey with uninteresting outfit but poorer sculpt.

You mean: "HT Leia with a perfect sculpt but uninteresting outfit; HT Rey with interesting outfit but poorer sculpt"?

You mean: "HT Leia with a perfect sculpt but uninteresting outfit; HT Rey with interesting outfit but poorer sculpt"?

Yes, I was just trying to edit it. But every edit requires a refresh before it lets me do it, and then I saw your correction!

Back