Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Daisy has a cute face.

Even when she's looking serious or determined,

latest

But it didn't translate into the figure.

Oh, the irony:

HT Leia with a perfect sculpt but uninteresting outfit; HT Rey with an interesting outfit but poorer sculpt.

Sadly true.

I'm bad at following directions. I'll post a real one tomorrow unless somebody else does.

I tried to do it quickly today, but Leia has a small neck peg and then that meant at least pulling out the peg on the shorter Luke trooper and that started to be slightly too much work as it's a short peg so I gave up. :lol

I tried to do it quickly today, but Leia has a small neck peg and then that meant at least pulling out the peg on the shorter Luke trooper and that started to be slightly too much work as it's a short peg so I gave up. :lol

That needs to be on a motivational poster!

That's the prototype on display. We might receive something drastically different... I'm a little wary after seeing the new Finn photos.

That's the prototype on display. We might receive something drastically different... I'm a little wary after seeing the new Finn photos.

Yeah you could be right, which is probably why all current pics of the Rey set being teased are only featuring BB-8 :slap

Are they not doing the "Rey and BB-8" stand now? Actually prefer they not. Have the place for him on the sand but leave his name off the stand.

Back