Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customs here just open it and ask you to send on a receipt to verify price.... horrible bastard's.

In Italy too but you can ask the seller to pay 2 different invoices. Then you can show customs the lower one...[emoji6]

They don't open it if there is a price declared on the invoice.

In Italy if what they see in the x-rays does not "compute" in their mind , they open it OR they ask for a receipt. They do not trust "gift" with stupid extreme low price.
The ones that go throu have at least a declared value between the 30€/60€ IF they do not think differently....[emoji57]

Tempted to cancel my Rey and Bb8...l have Kylo and Im not sure is it because he is all on his lonesome but I could take or leave it. On the other hand this set might enhance it. Hard to know and when you have to pay nearly a 100 dollars on import fees these figures are crazy expensive.
I haven't bought Kylo yet because I have a feeling there's going to be a better release down the line with a Driver head sculpt and burnt Darth Vader helmet.

Debating if I want to use the current coupon code towards the Rey and BB-8 set.

True but sometimes when you order a diecast one , customs can get suspicious because of the weight...

Tempted to cancel my Rey and Bb8...l have Kylo and Im not sure is it because he is all on his lonesome but I could take or leave it. On the other hand this set might enhance it. Hard to know and when you have to pay nearly a 100 dollars on import fees these figures are crazy expensive.

The only TFA figures I have at the moment are Kylo, a regular Stormtrooper and a Jakku Stormtrooper. It initially looked a bit incongruous when them being surrounded by the rest of the ANH figures. However, I moved them to another room after purchasing a couple of new detolfs, so it's not bad. Also, the addition of Rey and BB-8 will give them some company.

I'm really looking forward to getting the Rey / BB-8 pack. I've only got one more flexi pay and then just need to wait for SS to ship her.

Has there been any new pictures of her and has any differences been noted ? August can't come quick enough

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm really looking forward to getting the Rey / BB-8 pack. I've only got one more flexi pay and then just need to wait for SS to ship her.

Has there been any new pictures of her and has any differences been noted ? August can't come quick enough

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If this isn't released in Hong Kong by the end of June, we probably won't see it in August since they've taken about 6 weeks from release in Hong Kong, until they ship from Sideshow.:impatient:

JC Hong posted a video of BB8 and called it "mass production test". Does this mean it's coming really soon?

They probably would have sold BB-8 for much more than $60 separately.

Hopefully this means that Sideshow will actually ship these out in August.

Really looking forward to this set! I haven't gotten a new figure in months, and don't have anything on order after that. I think I'm suffering from withdrawal!

Impatiently waiting for HT to put TFA Han up for order...:impatient:

Back