Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree on most fronts though we didn't know padme died in child birth (because she was too sad) as Leia said she remembered her. They botched that up pretty bad IMO. In ROTJ it made it sound like Luke was separated at birth and Leia was alone with her mother until she was maybe 3?

After watching the film I'll definitely be getting Finn. These new additions to the SW were absolutely loved over here.

Finn for the win! Like me, does anyone else think he is
Spoiler Spoiler:

Awesome figure. Thanks for posting!

I'm surprised they didn't put him up for preorder yesterday to coincide with the movie's release

Liked the character much more than I thought possible from watching trailers, but the outfit is kind of boring. That sculpt looks really good, if a bit too serious.

11225159_986570481415935_5857866621524930757_n.jpg

12390916_986570541415929_1245726572754567010_n.jpg

Damn those pics look great! Pre-preordered!

Has anyone seen Poe? I really want him in the flight suit with the helmet! He looked so cool.

The figure looks great overall, but having seen the movie twice I'm a bit put off by the expression. He was so expressive in the movie with excitement/fear/cockiness and with a certain amount of youthful innocence/sincerity. This sculpt looks stoic/determined and a bit too mature. It's a similar kind of nitpick I have with the ANH Han expression. I haven't made a decision yet, but I'm strongly considering waiting to see what the next version looks like. Hopefully they don't just reuse the same sculpt for ep VIII.

i don't see how anyone collecting this line that has seen the movie could not want Rey and Finn. Such great characters and wonderful chemistry. I'm also hoping for Old Han and Leia.

i don't see how anyone collecting this line that has seen the movie could not want Rey and Finn. Such great characters and wonderful chemistry. I'm also hoping for Old Han and Leia.

I'm hoping for everyone. Even
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back