1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, I still love the original sculpt....

IMG_4388 2.jpg

I was sick of the stupid prices on eBay and just ordered this from Sideshow. I live in Canada and will pay ridiculous import taxes but still cheaper than eBay.

Was searching for this on Sideshow's site and accidentally came across another Han stormtrooper (statue) that looked like a decent likeness (if a bit older HF.)

star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3005261-02.jpg

Does anybody know where I can get a neck pin that can join this head sculpt with the episode 4 body? Because I just bought the head and don't have the stormtrooper shorter neck pin to swap as justin suggested in his video. With the Ep IV pin, his head is suspended a couple milimeters above his neck, so I'm trying to fix that. Thanks!

Does anybody know where I can get a neck pin that can join this head sculpt with the episode 4 body? Because I just bought the head and don't have the stormtrooper shorter neck pin to swap as justin suggested in his video. With the Ep IV pin, his head is suspended a couple milimeters above his neck, so I'm trying to fix that. Thanks!

I didn’t use any peg and it works fine

a998c95c53f1e625a14d040532f719e3.jpg

Finally picked this figure up and it’s awesome. Like the height and the sculpt looks great on this figure. Pics to come later.
I’m
Surprised it’s still available on SS.

Does this figure make for a decent regular Stormie or is he too tall? Combed the thread but there aren’t a lot of comparison shots of Han with other figures.

Too tall next to what figure? To me it looks great, even next to the short Luke Stormtrooper figure. And even better next to a maybe too-tall figure like Vader.

Too tall next to what figure? To me it looks great, even next to the short Luke Stormtrooper figure. And even better next to a maybe too-tall figure like Vader.

Compared to an average height figure like Obi-Wan or the like.

Edit: I’m really curious how one would look displayed with Tarkin. Hoping Stormtrooper Han doesn’t dwarf him.

Last edited:
They’re basically the same size if you imagine that someone’s head is actually inside the stormie helmet. I can try to take a better photo tomorrow.

13addd544dbc4ea58ea83e21d7a33c02.jpg

243601df62e7772b61ecb682a882835c.jpg

:duff Glad it helped. Han is definitely a great deal even if just using as a stormtrooper. I ended up selling off the head and backdrop so probably got it for about half price.

Does this figure make for a decent regular Stormie or is he too tall? Combed the thread but there aren’t a lot of comparison shots of Han with other figures.

Posted this in the Stormtrooper thread a week ago and while he doesn't have his helmet on you can see he fits right in.

co3jGeO.jpg

Best proportioned Stormtrooper imo and best option for those looking for ANH Troopers. I was hunting down one of the shorty troopers for a long time since picking up a couple of the regular sized singles but after this release the regular is my shorter Trooper.

Latest posts

Back