1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have the ANH Han . So i need to find a short peg. And i don't know much about them. What would be the best peg I could buy. Any link would be awesome.

Here you go. As I mentioned the peg I used came with the Han Stormtrooper figure. But, that peg is the same peg used for the Luke Stormtrooper figure, and ANH Stormtrooper figures.

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 601
Here you go. As I mentioned the peg I used came with the Han Stormtrooper figure. But, that peg is the same peg used for the Luke Stormtrooper figure, and ANH Stormtrooper figures.

Well that's interesting. Thanks! I could use one a'those...

Anyone have any alternatives (besides putty)? Surely the Stormies aren't the only HT figures to use the small neck peg? Are they?

Is there any way to convert the Han stormtrooper body to be short like the Luke stormtrooper body? Like any mods that could be done?

Seen a few of those LED backdrops on the bay,,, DAMN ! 100- 155

Yes- its quite frustrating as well. People on the EvilBay see that and think thats what they cost and buy them. Little do they realize that if the kicked in a little more they could get the whole Han ST figure.

side note- but anyone notice they changed the holster material oh Luke and Han Stormies vs the ANH trooper? Its a lot stiffer, darker inside, and doesn't fray.

So I just sold my Han HS. Anyone have any tips on how to pack it up for shipping?

Had this on the workbench for years. The shirt is custom. It's not the best body and the parts are all Sideshow but it's fun.

GetFileAttachment-2.jpeg
GetFileAttachment-3.jpeg
GetFileAttachment-4.jpeg
GetFileAttachment-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree; the ceremony Han is the perfect version for this head sculpt's facial expression. Great idea!

I just got my figure opened yesterday. First reaction is WOW. I’m really pleased with the body and how the armor fits him. It’s so flexible and really expresses body language well. Head sculpt isn’t perfect but I’m happy with it. I will be displaying it as a TK and putting the head on my ANH Han

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid my Han in full yesterday. He was shipped yesterday afternoon. He arrived in Calgary today. That’s freaking awesome sideshow :)

Picked mine up from DHL last night and only managed to open it up earlier. I thought the head looked great... but it was swiftly whipped off and displayed as a regular TK... right next to Luke Stormy, also displayed as a regular TK.

I haven't been able to put either smuggler Han or SD Han side by side on a shelf yet, they're still in boxes. After taking a quick look at the SD version though I'm much happier with this sculpt.

Back